7dpo...do I drink?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Lyra, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Lyra

Lyra NTNP #1

I'm going on a RARE night out with my girlfriends (and little brother!) tonight and would normally have a few drinks. We're going to have pizza then 3 or 4 clubs til the early hours, and only do it every 4 months or so!! It's too early to test, but I think we might have caught the egg this month!

So what should I do...is it safe to have a few drinks or should I avoid completely? I don't drink at all normally, last time I did was at my wedding so it's no real hardship to go without. However I really enjoy our nights out and would like to have a good time!

2. mom and ttc

mom and ttc Well-Known Member

I am 7 dpo ovulation and I have a drink or 2 a night! At home I have a beer or glass of wine about 5 days a week, after my daughter goes to bed. I am now with family, in tx, we live in fl, and we have parties, or sit all outside at night and have drinks. I am not worried about it, I will test assoon as I can and if it is positive I will not drink, but for now, I am not pregnant.