7dpo ... driving myself crazy

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by sarahbear731, Jun 1, 2011.

1. sarahbear731

sarahbear731 TTC #3!

ugh. i'm only 7dpo, but i decided to test this morning. woke up at 1am about to pee my pants so, since i'm a bit of a POASA, i thought :shrug: why not? well, i got an amost immediate line on an IC. dipped a second one, same thing. both lines came up in less than 5 mins and are still there. very shocked! welp, went back to sleep and slept until 10am. tested with fmu, nothing. ran some errands, picked up a couple tests at the store, but all they had were off brand blue dyes ( | |, not + |, compares to e.p.t. early result, it says). got home and found a FRER in my drawer. pulled out another IC, just for variety. dipped all three after holding for about 4 hours. ic - neg, FRER - neg, ept - slight pos. now i don't know WHAT to think. 6 tests, split down the middle, 3 pos, 3 neg. DH can see all the positives and thinks he sees something on one of the neg ICs. told me i'm being silly and its too early and i should wait until next week to test, but thats so far away! now i'm right back to where i started - not knowing anything! i'm going to try to hold out until at least monday. then i'll be 12 dpo and i should get some nice lines if i'm preggers.

[/rant]

2. bluebumble

bluebumble Mummy to a gorgeous girl

I'm 7dpo too and this tww is officially driving me crazy! I'm symptom spotting like mad.

Sounds like your on your way to you bfp :)

3. capegirl7

capegirl7 Mom & Pregnant w/ # 2 :)

Sounds promising!! Wait a couple days and test again im sure you will have all BFP!

Im 7DPO also... and well also going crazy!! I have had too many symptoms, so I woke u and POAS (FRER) and well like I guessed it was a BFN. I dont even know how to wait until at least 11DPO!

4. sarahbear731

sarahbear731 TTC #3!

I feel like this last week has just taken FOR-EV-ER o_O

Im really gonna try not to think about it and just wait until next week. But I doubt I make it... Lol