7DPO - Frustrated and Miserable!

KAR1231

Reaction score
I'm at 7-8 dpo and have tender bbs, bloating, gas, headaches, fatigue, nausea from you-know-where, wacky emotional state, constipation, and lots of cramping similar to AF, but different.

Took off-brand FRER yesterday got :bfn:. Not even a remote faint line.

How soon should I test again or should I just wait another 9+ days for AF? DH and I have been TTC for over 8 mos now. This is the first cycle I have shown any symptoms so I'm trying to be hopeful, but at the same time stay realistic.

I really could use some :dust: Any advice?

I'm at 7-8 dpo and have tender bbs, bloating, gas, headaches, fatigue, nausea from you-know-where, wacky emotional state, constipation, and lots of cramping similar to AF, but different.

Took off-brand FRER yesterday got :bfn:. Not even a remote faint line.

How soon should I test again or should I just wait another 9+ days for AF? DH and I have been TTC for over 8 mos now. This is the first cycle I have shown any symptoms so I'm trying to be hopeful, but at the same time stay realistic.

I really could use some :dust: Any advice?

Sorry you are having a rough time waiting this out. Unfortunately, all we can all do is wait. I have found that finding positive distractions helps a lot - work, puzzles, yoga classes, reading, watching movies and TV that are NOT related to TTC/babies/families, taking a walk in nature, cooking, doing a craft project, gardening.

7DPO is too early - I think it's something like only 5% of women would get a BFP that early. You might not even have implanted yet. I am at 10 DPO and itching to test but I will wait until at least 12DPO. If I were you, I'd distract yourself as much as you can, be kind to yourself and do nice things you enjoy, and wait until at least Friday to test again. Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->