7dpo ICs Update page 14, advice?

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
You must be becoming so bored by my threads by this point :blush:
7dpo today. Ovulated a little later at CD14 this cycle, assuming because of the early loss from previous cycle.
A few changes this cycle: making more of a conscious effort to eat better, drink more, take my multivitamins and I am using progesterone cream which I started at once daily but I decided to apply it both AM and PM after a few days. I feel it's making a difference; my anxiety which has always been a huge issue for me, has lessened hugely, I haven't experienced sore boobs yet which I usually get a few days after ovulation and I'm cramping less thus far. My moods have been more balanced and I generally feel quite calm. My temperatures are also higher than they have been, so obviously it is doing something, oh and I'm sleeping a little better as well, solid sleep as opposed to waking every hour or so.
I'm having my CD21 bloods done today to check progesterone levels. I wasn't able to get there before because my anxiety becomes so extreme by this point I'm usually housebound except for the odd day where I have felt different but that doesn't happen frequently. So I'm really happy with the results at the moment and I hope it continues to help!

I used One Step and Cassanovum ICs today with fmu, which was quite diluted because I have been drinking so much, about 2-4 litres a day but yesterday about 3L, I'd say a good litre of that was maybe an hour before bed. I have had cystitis recently as well, so it's important I keep drinking plenty!

It's our sixth wedding anniversary tomorrow and I so wish I could have a really decent positive test to wrap up and hand to my husband but I think this time I'm going to keep it quiet as he doesn't know I have tested yet, so if we are successful this time I will try to keep it to myself until I see a positive FRER or digi, and will give that to him as a belated present.

Anyway, will post a photo

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 80
I think I can see something on the inverted one(s) and the gray too...Just a hint of a shadow! Following :)

Yes, I can as well. I can see faint lines in real life and bizarrely also on the wider test which I don't usually see anything on. So I'm hoping this is a good sign

I'm seeing faint lines hun, I'm keeping everything crossed for you this cycle x

Something is catching my eye. Especially on the 3rd test. Good luck hun :flower: I have anxiety too and it sucks :hugs:

I see the lines, really hope it all works out this time xxx

Hey cupcake great to hear the cream seems to be working for u thus far! I also see a lil something esp on the grayscale x

Thanks everyone :)
I had my blood taken so should have results Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully using the cream will make all the difference this time. Things seemed to get a little further in my previous cycle before this one in comparison to the others before that, so perhaps if hormones are the problem they had started to level a little and this will help more. I definitely feel a difference since using it

I feel I can see something on the wider test.

So, 8dpo today and it's our anniversary. Some of my husband's presents are still in the bloomin' post! So since it's our sixth anniversary which is sugar, for the moment he has a box of marzipan fruits and a battenburg cake lol :blush:
I saw some promising looking lines on today's ICs which are definitely more visible than yesterday's, I don't know how good the upload will reflect this. I saved my fmu because I was thinking of getting a FRER to use but it's still so early, even if it was positive, I don't know if it would be right to give him that today even though it would be lovely, considering my history of chemicals. Plus we are pretty broke now anyway, so I think I will wait it out a little longer and see if these ICs continue to progress first.

I will post yesterday's first to save anyone going back a page to compare, and then I will post four of today's because I can't decide which photo shows them better :dohh:

So first is yesterday's then the following four today

Attachments

• IMG_0578.JPG
    IMG_0578.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0574.jpg
    IMG_0574.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 27
Happy anniversary to you and hubby 😀
I'm seeing lines on all of them, definitely easier to see than yesterday's x

Thank you! :D
In real life they're easier to see, or on my photos they are, uploading them always makes them less clear when they're faint. I am SO tempted to leg it to the shop and buy a FRER but it would be ten times more awful if it didn't progress, it would be like the meanest present in the world then. Having said that, I haven't had a super clear line on a FRER so if it was clear, then maybe there's a better chance. But I have to be sensible x

Can definitely see things on various tests in all pics. If you still have some things not arrived for anniversary and dh knows this then it's perfect! If you get a good test wrap it up and give with the missing pressies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->