7dpo maybe super squinter.

Curlymikes

Reaction score
Ok in a moment of weakness i tested at 7dpo. I never thought it was possible to get anything at 7dpo. But on two different cheapies i thought i saw something super super faint. Both dried with super faint lines. Here is a pic of the dried wondfo. What do you think? Probably evap, altough ive never had one with wondfo...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 108
I see it hope it darkens tomorrow x

I see and it is possible! I had lines on all tests at 7dpo with my now 3 year old!

I see it, and it looks pink! Good luck with next test!

Try and leave testing to day 9 at least if early testing and every 2 days after if you feel you are getting symptoms ... I'd say if I was you but that would be a total lie :lol: I was a peestickoholic but it drove me cRaZy!

Good luck :dust:

I didn't have to squint...the second i opened the pic i see it!

Here is todays. Im thinking bfn. I see a little something, maybe. Wondfo was bfn.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 60
Something is catching my eye on that test too!

Here is the test dried with a pretty good line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 68
Does it have color? I'd be wary as I have had pink evaps on a few of my wallys. I'm also trying to tweak it and not pulling color :(. But you are super early so I wouldn't rule anything out fxed

Yeah its really hard to see in the pic, its actually better than yesterdays wondfo. Bit i havent seen a line with color in the time frame. Maybe tomorrow?

Yeah hang in there. I got these are they aren't they lines from like 6 or 7 dpo for quite a few days. It was annoying. But I got my obvious line at 10dpo evening, so fxed it's just a matter of days

Thanks dobby! I remember reading your thread, it was so exciting. Im so happy for you! I cant believe youre already 21 weeks it seems like you were poting your tests like a month ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->