7dpo One Step IC. Update page 7 ICs & FRER

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I used two different ICs with today's fmu at 7dpo. One has a clear pink line (in real life at least, but hopefully it will upload ok!), the other is a Casanovum IC which doesn't seem to have a line. Don't know why, but even with the chemicals I have had I didn't get lines on them when I was getting lines on One Step ICs and Superdrug Early tests so... :shrug:
Anyway, will post a million photos. Hopefully this time it actually progresses properly and doesn't result in another chemical :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_8419.jpg
    IMG_8419.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_8420.jpg
    IMG_8420.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8421.jpg
    IMG_8421.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8422.jpg
    IMG_8422.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_8423.jpg
    IMG_8423.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 30
And a tweaked version

Attachments

• IMG_8418.jpg
    IMG_8418.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 38
And my chart so far. Temping vaginally this cycle. Why didn't I just add that to above? I have lost it:dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_8424.jpg
    IMG_8424.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 10
I definitely see it on one, but not the other. How strange! Is one more sensitive than the other maybe? X

I definitely see the line on the top test on all photos. Looks Good. Fingers crossed it progresses xx

I see it on the top test in the second post. Good luck!

I definitely see it on one, but not the other. How strange! Is one more sensitive than the other maybe? X

I have heard others saying they don't see lines until later on on those Casanovum tests, and personally I haven't once seen a line on those even when I have had genuine positive tests from elsewhere so maybe they don't like my pee or perhaps they are prone to this. They are meant to be the same sensitivity but there are so many mixed reviews on all these ICs

I see it!
Cassanovum were not so sensitive this time for me and I've used them for years! They were always the most sensitive before!

Mine at 8dpo with this one: https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/BF8A138B-D8D2-4D9C-B0AD-F8C5ECE2325D.jpg

The other tests were those 4p cheapies we had back along x

Wow, thanks dan-o, they are super faint! Which is the same test, as they have changed how they look?

I did another with smu which is barely there, but there's a super faint line if you squint lol I don't see lines of any description with my smu. Fmu has dried and there's still a line there :)
Will post... top I'd fmu dried, other is smu

Attachments

• IMG_8580.jpg
    IMG_8580.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8581.jpg
    IMG_8581.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 19
Sorry for the photo spam! I found the photo of my ICs at 11dpo with my cycle before this one and put today's test and those together for comparison. So today is at the top at 7dpo and the four below are from 11dpo cycle before. I think they look pretty similar?
First isn't tweaked, next is

Attachments

• IMG_8586.jpg
    IMG_8586.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8588.jpg
    IMG_8588.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 24
That's really does look like a faint positive, will you try another? X

On mine, The top one with HCG written all the handle is the cassanovum, you can barely see a hint on it. The other ones were those 4p cheapy s a few of us got and the lines were visible with the naked eye (although faint in the pic) I did a frer tea time that day and got a BFP on it! Tests are so annoyingly variable aren't they!

I definitely see the line on the top test from the First pictures! I'm saying early bfp. Your temps look fantastic too!

Thanks everyone :)
I hope it progresses this time. I'm praying I don't see four days of positives then nothing afterwards like before. I think today's test looking similar to my ICs from 11dpo before is a good sign though. Hopefully.
I have two FRERs but I don't know when to use them. Before I was seeing faint lines on ICs and obvious lines on the Superdrug Early tests, but I wasn't seeing anything on the FRERs. So I'm a little apprehensive about using them

I see it in all of them!!!
:dust: :dust:

I see it on the top test in all pics good luck cupcake!

I want tomorrow to hurry up and arrive so I can see if it progresses. Will try to avoid drinking too much water this evening. And will avoid peeing at 3am like I did this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->