7dpo only one more week

I got spotting 4 days before af was due, then she started properly (ish) tonight. It's still only a bit more than spotting, but it's definately af, cramps have started.
So over this!
Thanks Mississippi, I'll come say hi on your journal Soon!
Uz: really hope you get a bfp! One of us has to!

Seems like I'm not the only one with the June blues :(
I'm 11dpo AF due tomorrow, I know she's coming, was just taking a shower and got the dreaded heavy aching quite low down spreading from one side to the other.. everytime I get this I know the witch is right around the corner.

We always have next cycle eh? Xxx

11 dpo...BFN :(

why i punish myself doing tests again n again :(?

still lots of Cm like egg white..cramps on and off

im 101% af coming today

I have af due today, nothing as yet. If she isn't here by Wednesday I'll be testing :)

severe cramps ...witch is on her way i think.....frer BFN

:( that's why i stopped testing! How are you doing?

After being really upset about af coming early, now she's over and I'm nearly at cd 7 already :) she should just be getting going properly now! :) not all bad!

14 dpo

BFN

no af like cramps from 2 days now...
cm is kinda dry now..cervix very low...waiting for af to come and i can start my 2nd round of clomid

Hey girls, how are you all doing?
I'm cd 8 still spotting, hoping to be back on the bd bandwagon soon! HVe decided to go to the drs this cycle as I'm not sure I'm ovulating regularly, going to see if the dr will prescribe clomid for a few cycles to see if we can get pregnant. Cycle 14 now :(

hiya

Im 17 dpo still no af and bfn..im just waiting for the witch so i can start my 2nd clomid cycle.i think clomid just messed up my cycle...lets c but i know im not pregnant

My cycle was wonky this month. Started spotting 4 days before af was due, arrived at half power for a few days and still spotting now 9 days after it all started. Stupid body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->