7dpo pink line (pink dye test) Am I gone mad??!

Tesh23

Reaction score
So it’s my first month ttc #2. Did soy this cycle and ff confirmed ovulation at cd12. I also confirmed by OPKs and cp. I also felt myself ovulate on cd12 evening from the right and a few seconds after the left as well. I am super confident I ovulated late evening cd12.

Ok so my poas addiction took over and I poas. In about 1 min I saw the line forming at 2 mins I could see it (faint as hell but there). It has colour in it for sure irl.

I got my first very very faint positive with my son at 8dpo and didn’t think anything of it. Tested again 10dpo and the line was super strong and solid and came up within 30 seconds.

On this 7dpo test I used my third wee of the day. It is not a brand I’ve used before- just a generic brand at its sensitivity is 25miu.

Am I going completely mad??? I definitely think so. What do u see?

This was taken before the 5 min mark I took it out the case for a clearer pic

0F70B761-471C-4AFB-9B2A-1290BF5FAF30.jpeg

This was at ten mins I popped it back into the case

A4B97954-6196-43EB-A424-23F2E5054319.jpeg

This is the test from today 8dpo

Irl there seems to be much ‘more’ pink in it today and is more noticeable

Having horrible lower backache which I usually have a couple days before AF :(

A60C5281-D496-4DA4-BBA9-6595843BE0CE.jpeg

Looks good to me for 1 day progression! I was sure AF was coming and had cramps until 5ish weeks that i was convinced something was wrong and so far all is well and we have a hb, so cramps can be a sign of pg too xx

Looks good to me for 1 day progression! I was sure AF was coming and had cramps until 5ish weeks that i was convinced something was wrong and so far all is well and we have a hb, so cramps can be a sign of pg too xx
Thanks mommy x

I remember having cramping with my son as well. Feel like a newbie to ttc again lol.

Will do another test Tom. 9dpo. Will update. If it’s white or has a fainter line than today I’m prob gonna wait for AF day before testing again.

Thanks mommy x

I remember having cramping with my son as well. Feel like a newbie to ttc again lol.

Will do another test Tom. 9dpo. Will update. If it’s white or has a fainter line than today I’m prob gonna wait for AF day before testing again.

Wait another day or two and test again! You levels can double in a day, it will show darker as the days go on. I wouldn’t be too sure until you get a positive line within 5 mins.

I can so see that hon and I read in the 2ww forum ure AF hasn't showed I pray that's still the case and u get a good strong BFP. Some womon don't get a strong BFP for a good few days after BFP is due.
I've been using those tests and on my started getting real dark lines on them at 17 DPO.
Have you tried FRER?

Hi ladies!

Update : AF showed up one day late so I’m on to cycle 2 ttc #2. Thanks for checking in and for your responses :flower:

I'm so sorry to hear that AF arrived. Wishing you the best of luck for cycle 2 :) :dust:

Oh hun I'm so sorry AF came.
I have every thing crossed for you this cycle
Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back