7dpo please help me not test!!!!

beckie1991

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am 7days post ovulation today (2nd march) and since 3 days before ovulation my boobs have been hurting and they havent stopped since, also my nipples are extremely sensitive. Over the past 2 days i have noticed i have felt 'wet' and i have pain in my abdomen. One minute i feel really hot and the next i feel really cold, i dont feel like my usual self and my appetite is pretty poor, anyone else felt like this. This is the first tome o have felt like this after ovulation, and we have been ttc since september 2013. I had a chemical pregnancy so the doctors say in october 2014 but i was 9 weeks late for a period and when i eventually bled i was in so much pain, the docs simply told me to suffer. I know i am only 7dpo but i am wondering if anyone else has felt like this....

Many thanks in advance xx

Don't do it! It takes about 3 days to start testing positive on a HPT even after an egg implants, and that happens between 6-12dpo, typically 7-10dpo. So give it a few more days, even if you've got symptoms!

Don't do it! It takes about 3 days to start testing positive on a HPT even after an egg implants, and that happens between 6-12dpo, typically 7-10dpo. So give it a few more days, even if you've got symptoms!

Thank you for your reply. It is so hard i am struggling so much not to test, my OH is starting to get stressed out with it taking so long for us to fall pregnant (again) so i havent spoken to him about me being worried that im not etc as he said if i keep obsessing then we are going to stop trying :cry: i dont want that to happen but i am so nervous that it wont happen for us xx

I see you are expecting, i hope your pregnancy is going fantastic :happydance: had you been trying long?? Xx

Ooo iv got loads those symptoms im really interestested in how it gpes for you x

Thank you for your reply. It is so hard i am struggling so much not to test, my OH is starting to get stressed out with it taking so long for us to fall pregnant (again) so i havent spoken to him about me being worried that im not etc as he said if i keep obsessing then we are going to stop trying :cry: i dont want that to happen but i am so nervous that it wont happen for us xx

I see you are expecting, i hope your pregnancy is going fantastic :happydance: had you been trying long?? Xx

My hubby threatened the same for me, so I'm really glad that we finally "caught it" this month. Technically, this was only our 3rd cycle of actively trying, but I had my IUD pulled in July of last year and THOUGHT we were NTNP (I was apparently already pregnant, the IUD removal caused a MC the following month).

Catmammy i hope we both grt our BFP's soon, last night was a little weird, i kept waking up for a wee and my hips where hurting when i was lying on my side so i lay on my back and that hurt my pelvis. I hope these are good signs xxxx

Dill how are you feeling? The OH announced last night that if im not pregnant after easter we will probably be taking a break from it �� i dont like breaks �� xxxx

Beckie, been feeling pretty good, aside from morning sickness/nausea. :)

Becki i am sooooo hoping its this month how long have youbeen trying? X

Catmummy we have been trying since september 2013, so its been a long time for us :( how long for you??? Xx

Dill i hope your morning sickness goes soon i got it really bad with all my pregnancies it was terrible :( thats the only part i really dont like xxxx

I don't mind it too much -- it helps convince me that this is for real! :) That, and the fact that I already need to buy new bras. :rofl:

This is only our second month ttc but feels soooo much longer. Yh i hated the morning sickness but its so worth it lol! X

7dpo here too and it's taking everything not test. Hope you get your bfp!

Dill my boobs were fab with both my pregnancies i loved them �� i was a AA before hand and with my first i went to a D and my second a DD. They were amazing �� x

Catmummy it can be a long and hard process, i didnt think it would take us anywhere near as long as it has, i am 23 and my fiance is 33 x

Molly if the tests are 10mui you can use them from 9dpo i read, i ordered some a week or so ago and tested 2 days ago (9dpo) and it was a BFN then i realised i ordered 25mui �� so i am trying to hold out for AF now to save the dissapointment x i hope you get your BFP soon x

Ur so strong to not test! Well done!! Ur symptoms sound good! Similar to mine. I normally get sore baba the day before af but af hasn't arrived and hey r still sore.....

Loads of luck ladies!!! Xxx

Dill my boobs were fab with both my pregnancies i loved them �� i was a AA before hand and with my first i went to a D and my second a DD. They were amazing �� x

I'm already a C/D, depending on the bra, and I just found out that the ones that I typically wear don't go a cup size up in the same band size! Ugh! I guess there are worse problems out there, but I can't say I'm thrilled. :lol: I'm quite fond of mine the way that they are, they're lovely, and I know this is going to ruin them! :rofl:

Dill your boobs might still be fine, mine both times went back to a AA (i have since had them augmentated so i am now a 30dd-30e anyway) i have no stretchmarks or nothing on them, i moisturised them 2x a day from finding out i was pregnant, i have barely any stretch marks either (just from moisturiser) and i went from a size uk6 to a uk12 the first time nd a uk8 to a uk 14 but my tops were a uk16 as my bump was huge both times and 2 days after i have birth i was back into my old clothes. So if there was any advice i could give it would becto moisurise like mad :) xx

K4t1e2 i am trying my hardest but i will probably cave in the morning, i will be 12 dpo tomorrow. Ive had a really bad headache today too (all day) that i cAnt seem to get rid of. How many dpo are you, hoping we get a BFP X

Is there a moisturizer you'd recommend in particular?

I used ones with cocoa butter mainly, but any will work all it does os aid your skin maintain its elasticity and ping back into shape after being stretched, when i was really heavily pregnant my stomach would get really itchy through being stretched so much and instead of scratching it i would put moisturiser on too, it itches because its stretching and drying out. You can never moisurise too much, the more the better xx

I have a question - i am 11dpo and i
have just been to the toilet and when i wiped there was a brown colour in my cm (not a lot) could this be implantation bleeding?? Surely its too soon for af, it has never came early before in my whole life??? My cervix is high and soft and closed, around lunch time it was long and soft and closed if that helps x

Could be implantation bleeding! Any spotting between 6 and 12 dpo is eligible. :) Cervix details don't mesh with AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->