7dpo symptoms! What are urs

coolbabe843

Reaction score
today i am sleeping but thats to be expected as i didnt get much sleep due to dogs barking at 530am, besides that my boobs r a little sore, dry mouth like crazy, nausea off and on! How about u ladies? :sleep:

Hi. I think I am 3 dpo. Swore off opks and timing so just in it for the long haul. I am not one for symptom spotting but would love to see what others feel. Good luck to you. When will you test?

I actually have been testing haha, i know its to early but i got alot of tests online, i ordered some first response ones and will test with one of those friday which would be 3 days before AF

You should post them so we can watch it progress. :)

maybe i will start doing that tomorrow just so i can get everyone's input, i might have line eyes

I am 6 days dpo I think, and I legit got nothing =/ like, i have sore boobs, but I have those everyyyyy cycle after I 'O' until my AF so. it basically means nothing. =( i was so hopeful earlier too! Now my confidence is going down a bit....

I'm waiting until Friday to start testing :3

I tested this morning at 8dpo and BFN! So upset, i know its to early but i just want to see 2 lines....my boobs hurt yesterday especially around my nipple area but this morning not so much, i got a cold sore out of nowhere, i am crampy like af is coming but still got till monday before shes suppose to arrive...i need to stop testing for a few days but its so hard not to!

Your right it is super super early. Just hang in there. I hate to be a debbie downer but i have learned not to look into the things that happen during the 2 ww because every month i feel things that dont turn into anything. It is so hard but my advice to you would be to try and relax and wait until your period comes or does not come. If i can do that anyone can. :)

I am definatly trying to take ur advice, ur right its hard!

I know. But it is hard to see bfn and be disappointed every month.

im 7 dpo..no cramping this cycle usually i get cramping after o and hope its implantation but this cycle nothing...:( im a bit down now

If you normally get cramping but your not now then that could be a good sign

Hello everyone! May I join in? I am 8dpo. This is my first month on Clomid and after 6 years of on again off again trying, l am really hoping for my bfp! This is our first month of trying in over a year, so i am a little rusty at symptom spotting abd overly anxious about testing. I have had some cramping, sensitive breasts, and have been nauseous/vomiting for the past 2 days. Is it too soon for such symptoms?

everyone is different so u very well could have symptoms! I think alot of mine are just me being crazy

Welcome juniper. You could have symptoms if you implanted early

i may be out, feel strongly that the witch is on her way, i am pretty crampy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"