7dpo symptoms! What are urs

After a night of crazy vivid dreams where I kept testing and having different outcomes, I tested this morning. Bfn :( I know I am only 8 dpo, so I am not out. Just starting to get a little frustrated that I have strong symptoms (stronger than I have ever had before) and still have a bfn.

7 dpo here too. I think! And nothing aside from the usual here and there cramp.

I'm 8dpo and i haven't got any symptoms. I really feel like i'm out this month :-(

i got my bfp today and this was the only cycle i didnt have any any any symptoms i was so upset yesterday ..so you never know...good luck

Both times I was pregnant I had nausea. First time it was awful very early on (that ended in MMC) and the second time it was noticeable and frequent but not as bad (ended in CP). Now at 3dpo I'm feeling nausea again but it's worse than my second pregnancy.

We weren't going to try until next cycle to let my body heal. D'oh. Guess we'll find out what's going on next week :shrug:

Ill be 8 dpo tomorrrow should I test at 9 dpo ? Also I dont know if this is the acid reflex or gastritis I have but im soooo warm.

well i THOUGHT i was getting af! I swear when i wiped there was just a spot of pink and now theres nothing! i took a test and it was BFN! I dont understand

i got my bfp today and this was the only cycle i didnt have any any any symptoms i was so upset yesterday ..so you never know...good luck

Congrats!! Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you! I guess that goes to show all of ys that symptoms are not always reliable. How many dpo are you?

well i THOUGHT i was getting af! I swear when i wiped there was just a spot of pink and now theres nothing! i took a test and it was BFN! I dont understand

How many dpo are you? Might possibly be implantation bleeding...

i am due for my period in like 3 days, i never kept track of when i actually o'd, but according to a online calendar based on my last period i would be 12 dpo

I personally don't trust the calender I only trust the ovulation kit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"