7dpo symptoms! What are urs

Ok so I'm 11dpo and still haven't had any symptoms but yesterday I decided that just for the sake of it I would do an opk, it wasn't positive but it was pretty strong... Hoping this is a good sign!!

Congrats on your bfp uzmaqazi!!!

I think I am 8dpo today and since the day before yesterday I feel like a pinching on the right side, a little bit left from where my hip bone is. And nausea on and off. Don't wanna get my hopes up but haven't had this last cycle. CM is kind of wet, milky in color and not that much. and my nipples are sore, but that doesn't have to be a pregnancy sign cause I get that after ovulation. I just hope this month is my month. The hubby is gone for training for 2 1/2 months. Just glad he comes back when a new cycle is supposed to start anyways. :shrug:

i got my bfp today and this was the only cycle i didnt have any any any symptoms i was so upset yesterday ..so you never know...good luck

Congrats!! Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you! I guess that goes to show all of ys that symptoms are not always reliable. How many dpo are you?

thanks i was 9 dpo when i got my bfp

I'm 11 dpo and for the last 4 days I've been having this creamy white discharge. Usually when I whipe. And that's unusual for me. And I've been cramping. Like on my lower back. There's pain there. My period isn't supposed to come till friday. I'm so anxious. But waiting for that BFP. Good luck to you all!

Ok so I'm 11dpo and still haven't had any symptoms but yesterday I decided that just for the sake of it I would do an opk, it wasn't positive but it was pretty strong... Hoping this is a good sign!!

Interesting!! I think it was a day or two (maybe 3, my memory is fuzzy) after I got a very faint positive that my opks were positive too. :D

I've had mostly the same symptoms this tww. My nausea comes and goes, sometimes it's a little bad, but no vomiting. I'm having left-sided o-like cramps, which is where I ovulated from. Very familiar with these and pregnancy. I haven't bled any but my last pregnancy (CP) I didn't have blood either.

Pretty confident this month is the month. We were supposed to wait a cycle or two more but we didn't use protection. Hoping it sticks, but my body hasn't even recovered. Maybe third time's a charm? :nope:

Interesting!! I think it was a day or two (maybe 3, my memory is fuzzy) after I got a very faint positive that my opks were positive too. :D

I've had mostly the same symptoms this tww. My nausea comes and goes, sometimes it's a little bad, but no vomiting. I'm having left-sided o-like cramps, which is where I ovulated from. Very familiar with these and pregnancy. I haven't bled any but my last pregnancy (CP) I didn't have blood either.

Pretty confident this month is the month. We were supposed to wait a cycle or two more but we didn't use protection. Hoping it sticks, but my body hasn't even recovered. Maybe third time's a charm? :nope:

I really hope for you it sticks this time. :hugs: I have nausea on and off this cycle too so you give me a little hope there :)

Hoping you have a sticky bean!!

I've had positive opk's for 2 days now.. I want to do a preg test tomorrow morning but OH wants me to wait until Saturday.. I don't think I can wait until Saturday :nope:

offically out this month, full blown witch today! What can i do to better my chances at catching an eggy next time?

Well, I couldn't take it anymore.. I did a pregnancy test this morning and got a :bfp:

I still don't have any symptoms other than feeling sick this morning but I think thats because i'm so excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->