7dpo temp dip and spotting- laparoscopy cycle

amoreamy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, A little bit of back story: we have been trying for 5 years and found out around 18 months ago both my tubes were blocked. Our consultant at the time recommended IVF as our only option to we were in the process of getting prepared for that. However our old clinic was taking forever inbetween appointments/ not sending test results etc so we moved. Our new consultant was amazing and said our chances of IVF success would be hiigher if I had a laparoscopy first, plus he really wanted to see for himself what was going on in there! So I had a laparoscopy this cycle, and I had incredibly extensive adhesions twisting and sticking everything together. They were all removed and they managed to free my right tube (hurray!). So luckily my ov was delayed because of the operation so we were able to have a chance this cycle.

For the first time in years I actually feel like I have a chance of conceiving! So I am 7dpo today and had some very light spotting this morning. Could this be it?! Anybody else who is similar- really needing a buddy right now to get me through!!

:kiss:

ahhh I'm not in your situation but I can relate to how you're feeling as me and my hubby are having fertility problems too so I can imagine that you are over the moon and feeling so relieved!

Hope this is it for you :) xx

Thank you, I am trying to believe that is it is actually possible now and it's difficult to get my head around it!

It's so awful having problems, do you know what your issues are? x

AF arrived this morning :( 9 day luteal phase, better luck next month I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->