7dpo testing thread because I'm crazy lol

Dtrisha

Reaction score
Thanks for looking ladies! I know 7dpo is super early but I couldn't help myself.

😊 5 min mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 40
20 min later

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 26
Good luck dtrisha :) shall be stalking!!

I think AF is coming ugh. In going to have to go to the doctor because this is only 9dpo. I had pinkish brown and usually that means AF is on its way. Ugh. So much for this month

Thanks. I just know it's her. I just always spot before AF. Makes me mad because I blame it on that damn ectopic I us. It screwed me up

I always had pink/brown spotting before AF and had it for days he cycle I got my bfp. Didn't bother testing because I assumed she was on her way but then it started to lesson so I tested and bfp. Hope it's the same for you. I also started taking vitamin b as soon as the spotting started because I heard that can help extend your LP to give the egg more time to implant. Could be worth a try? Good luck! X

Yeah I actually bought b6 last night. But I thought I should wait till AF started I didn't know if it would mess me up now. Will see what happens. Thanks everyone for your support

Still waiting on AF. Took tests yesterday and nothing. I don't get what's going on. I just don't believe that it was IB. Didn't have it with my ectopic and I'm not showing any signs of pregnancy. And j though if it was something would of showed last night on a test. So confused. I either just want to start or two see two lines. I hate being in limbo.

Still waiting on AF. Took tests yesterday and nothing. I don't get what's going on. I just don't believe that it was IB. Didn't have it with my ectopic and I'm not showing any signs of pregnancy. And j though if it was something would of showed last night on a test. So confused. I either just want to start or two see two lines. I hate being in limbo.

are you still spotting? If it was IB it would take atleast 48 hours to show on a test. I hope AF stays away!!!

11dpo. Swear there's something. BUT I know blue dyes are notorious for always having a line. And my wondfo didn't show anything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel