7dpo testing until Bfp or AF !! join me..update pg13

Hope you get some answers soon Emma. Thinking of you and sending you all the sticky vibes I have!x

Baby iv only just seen ur spoiler hunny im so sad for u...
:( huge bug hugs hun you have been through so much too xx

Best sensitivity the ic's so there picking it up just need to no whats going on. Hope they can give u some answers and some good news xxx

Not expecting good news just want to rule out eptopic :(

Useless.
She said she has no idea why is was positive then neg now pos again...
She said just test again in 2 days...
And i told im bleeding heavy...passing clots feelin faiylnt duzzy sick she said if you are bleeding as heavy as you say you are then go to a n e!!

Go see a doctor hun, go to a and e if you feel you need to. I think you need checking over xxx

Gunns see ow i feel today..bleeding nt as bad as yest...if i feel bad pain or bleeding ill go a n got sum tests from home bargains goin work now..

Wow that's not helpful whatsoever? What an unsympathetic nurse!

You go with your gut instinct, I have learned this over the years to trust mine and never ignore it, if you feel you need a scan you demand it Hun, after all they won't care if you lose a tube of it is eptopic, sorry but it's true on my fam experience.
As if your not going through enough
:hugs:

Gosh Emma, that doesn't sound right- Do you have your Doctors to call and ask for the Midwife's mobile number- they will be much more sympathetic! tell them you are worried about ectopic and have a definite positive test. Good luck Em!!!

when i had a mc i went to a and e told them i had a positive test and now bleeding with bad side pain they got me in epu asap i would just go and tell them thats what epu advised hugs x

No pain today ladies...and thi bleeding not as bad..
Ill test am.and if pos ill go a n e and demand bloods and scan

glad your not in pain if test positive go in hun better to be safe than sorry and thats what we pay for anyway the nhs ;) xx

sorry i just seen the updates now. this is so confusing but those ics look just like mine right now! my sis got bfp but bled for two weeks & quite heavy everything turned out fine with her pregnancy, i'd definitely get checked hun keep is updated x

Not much than a shadow on ic and took a 25 mui one and same..
Bleeding stopped too....
Really ope its over and done with now too stressfull this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"