7dpo tests TUBAL REVERSAL

abanana2010

Reaction score
Hey Yall! First a bit about me. I have five children and remarried and we decided we would like to try to conceive a baby together. Well my tubes were tied, so Tubal Reversal was July 17th, and immediately had my period. My doctor gave me permission to go ahead and start a week after. I have 9cm on each side, and he said it went very very well! Well ovulation test did not become positive til cd18. Here I am 6-7 dpo and have had a very headache which I had with each of my pregnancy's. I have also had a change in cervical mucus, sleepy, and some crampiness on right side about two days ago. Decided to test. WELL I know these are blue dye tests, but Ipersonally have never had evaps, I have more evaps with ic than ever. Well I took one and saw a line, so took a nother test in fear it was a evap and there its is again!! So I ran to a different store, and got a different brand but same kind and there it is again!! What do you think, do you see it? I honestly got a positive on blue dyes before first response with my other pregnancy's so that is why I use them. I just feel like at 7dpo if these are positives that is exactly why they are so light. Please let me know what you think!

Attachments

• 2015-08-10_18.53.38.jpg
    2015-08-10_18.53.38.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 30
I reckon bfp seen as there's a line on all 3! Famous old frer would solve it though. Good luck x

Thanks!! I will be getting first response tomorrow especially if am test is the same!! EK sure do hope this is just the beginning!!

I see lines on all of them! I hope tomorrows test is darker! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->