7dpo, wanna symptom spot/obsess with me?! :D

manifestmama

Reaction score
Hello ladies! 7dpo today. I know when you want it everything can be a symptom haha. I was convinced I was prego last cycle but I think hormones were just out of whack from some supplements I was taking. Back on track this month. :thumbup:

I do talk about cm so hopefully not TMI for anyone! O'd I think late in day 14 of cycle, BD'd early day 14 thru day 15 (it was the weekend) :blush: yesterday morning had a GUSH of watery cm in morning and that never happens, usually creamy/sticky by now. Last night had more of it but it was light pink and when I checked my cervix there were two red streaky strings. Hoping its IB? I spotted last cycle on 6dpo but it was brown and continued for a week then AF came. I think it was old blood coming out from the fertility cleanse I did in first half of cycle. AF came right on time on day 28.

I peed a thousand times yesterday. I peed 3 times in one hour after lunch, had to stop at a store to go! No sore boobs at all though, thought that would happen by now :shrug: anyone else making themselves crazy?! :dohh:

I'm 6dpo and having sore boobs and a bit hormonal today. Had some light brown/pink spotting yesterday but none today. And yes! I'm driving myself crazy from tww!

Well that sounds like a good sign!! I wish my boobs hurt! I have more spotting today, like bright red blood but still spotting and I'm 7dpo, double you tee eff?? I always have had a super regular cycle, 28-30 days. Grrr.

Hopefully this is the month for you!!:dust:

Hopefully your AF stays away! Boo aunt flow. :) how long have you been TTC?

I just took a 2 hour nap while our daughter was sleeping and I'm still exhausted. Ugh.

This is only the second month but I have been doing Natural Family Planning for 10 years. My cycles have always been regular w ovulation on days 14-15 and a 28-29 day cycle. This spotting is new the last 2 months. Might have to go to my doc. My husband's 2 kids were both conceived when the women were on BC so I know there are no issues there!! Haha!

There was so much blood yesterday I put in a tampon but it came out mostly dry. Drying up totally today. Wondering if it is progesterone dip. So frustrating!!

This is only the second month but I have been doing Natural Family Planning for 10 years. My cycles have always been regular w ovulation on days 14-15 and a 28-29 day cycle. This spotting is new the last 2 months. Might have to go to my doc. My husband's 2 kids were both conceived when the women were on BC so I know there are no issues there!! Haha!

There was so much blood yesterday I put in a tampon but it came out mostly dry. Drying up totally today. Wondering if it is progesterone dip. So frustrating!!

That does sound really frustrating. Hopefully its ib!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->