7DPO; want to struggle thru week 2 w/me?

orchidlily222

Reaction score
Hey all,

I told myself I wouldn't do this, this month...especially after driving myself mad last month but here I am again...in the second week of the two week wait and feeling the stirrings of crazy-town in my brain :).

This is why I am thankful for these pages because my husband is impossible with this stuff and his response is (as an addiction therapist) very concretely, if it drives you mad to think about it ...don't think about it!

Anyone want to wait out week two, the madness week, with me?

Also said I wouldn't POAS like a crazy person but now I've already bartered down from AF due date of June 7th to Sat June 4th to try to test :). And I said I wouldn't symptom spot but today super dizzy, boob pain, CM funkiness, and crazy dreams last two nights. So, look at me, breaking my promises :)!

im with ya :thumbup:
8dpo sore boobs,tired,dull lower cramps,creamy cm & been a bit queasy......(probably all in my head!!!)
so yes i could do with a fellow symptom spotter as im slowing driving myself all kindsa crazy FXD for :bfp:
:dust::dust: xx

I've got sore boobs and cramping but I am afraid it's all in my head...

Me too! I think I'm around 8dpo, but I'm less sure of my ov date since having a miscarriage last month (I'm now only going on ewcm whereas last time I was using Persona).

I caved in and POAS this morning even though I *know* it's way too early - especially as last time my first BFP at 14dpo was quite faint.

I've had a stuffy nose, and have felt a bit spaced out for a few days, and have gone off sugary foods - just like when I got my bfp. But I've also had some queasiness and cramping, which I didn't get last time, plus my skin hasn't broken out like it did before. So who knows!

Orchidlily222 I totally understand where you're coming from with the v practical DH - mine's a super-logical computer geek who, although an absolute sweetie, is very much in the 'so don't think about it' category. Drives me *crazy*!

I think I might test at the weekend too :)

Baby dust to you all! XXXX

ive added you both so we can try to keep each other sane ha ha ha xx

Lol well let's keep our fx'd that this it... Good luck ladies!!

So glad you ladies are in this with me! :) It really helps to give me some room to vent and breathe with other people where I am :).

so sorry about your MC livinginhope...I love your name. I am not certain if I'm day 7 or 8dpo because I took OV test tuesday and it was positive but forgot to take it monday am when I thought due to CM I was...

moonbeam and brooke ...glad to also have you in this last week with me!

those logical DHs! i have decided it is a futile point to discuss any of this with him in any real way until i get a BFP...he just doesn't get the fretting :).

i have given in though:blush: & ordered some early preg tests which may arrive tomorrow....i may test at 10dpo...:haha: x

Ha, moonbeam, I was just thinking about doing that too! Get the ICs so I dont break the bank with my compulsion :).

i ordered mine of sme fertility its a uk based website - i didnt pay much for 10 test strips & they may be completely rubbish but if i get a:bfp: ill be whooping from the rooftops!!!! ha ha ha x

I am 6dpo and going crazy! I have cramping, sharp twinges, very sore bbs and feel so bloated. I hate waiting to test and feel like i'm going crazy!!

Ooo count me in :) - the second week is torturous! Is it just me but do any of you seem to experience a few symptoms whilst on BnB reading about other people's?? I don't know if this is psychosomatic or just sheer coincidence but it certainly gets my hopes up!

Anyway, I'm 5dpo and have one IC and a CBdigi left so I purposely don't waste them on wanton weeing lol! I haven't had much in the way of symptoms but my ovaries are twitching (there they go again!) and I've had sharp bb pains - doesn't seem to be anything significant. Last month I had more than double the amount of symptoms and a BFstinkyN so I'm hoping no signs is a good sign lol!

My OH is really caring but I guess there's only so much offloading you can do to your nearest and dearest going through something so sensitive as TTC for such a long time.

Glad to be a part of the club - fingers xd for us all!

I'm 6dpo count me in...thought I was feeling symptoms, but now I'm not too sure. I've been feeling more hungry than usual and I was very dizzy on Sunday and Monday. Been feeling a dull on and off pain on my right side for the past two days. Perhaps my body is preparing for AF due on the 8th...

I'm 8dpo today and it's driving me crazy - I feel like this is possibly the slowest cycle ever! I think it's because I had my HSG and so have been excited to find out if that did the job in clearing the way ever since!

I have just one test hanging around and might use it tomorrow - I don't think I can hold out till the 6th. At this rate I'll be testing every day....

I'm 6 dpo and going nuts, nauseous, headache, backache, sore bbs, real tired, and crampy. Cant wait til next week to test! Gl and baby dust to all!! :)

Hey all you ladies joining our last week of waiting!

capegirl7: i know that crazy feeling :); im definitely deep in the 2nd week madness--where I second guess everything and want to test every day for the last 7 days!

Lilleafylea: thanks for joining :). i like the phrase "wanton peeing" --what a perfectly succinct and literary way to say it --I need to get me some IC--ok im doing it...for i feel some wanton peeing in my future! agreed that Dhs can be sweet but they can only handle so much and they don't get the ruminating :). i agree that I am feeling less than i did last month but still some things, i am trying to downplay those so as not to give myself a bunch of psychosomatic wishful thinking.

Kixy: it can be so frustrating because for everyone i see have the symptoms i have it seems half are preggers and the other half end up like me last month with all these seeming symptoms and then a BFN--it is so hard to know anything for sure until the witch shows or doesn't! thanks for joining the wait!

welshgem: greetings! I know the feeling of wanting to test daily. I have heard really good things about people's BFP following HSG--i just had my 3rd laparoscopy for endo in March so I am hoping to get some baby dust in the 6 month time frame after surgery--also supposed to be a good time for BFP...maybe this will be our month :)!

mamma469: sounds like you have some good signs! here's hoping for baby dust to us all!

moonbeam: i am trying to find some us based iCs--any suggestions from anyone?

Ok, I got my wondfo ic tests via amazon; they seem to have the best rating and for $5.00 with free shipping for 25 I can be as much of a manic POAS-er as I want to (which could be dangerous :)). They arrive Thursday which will at least give me restraint until Friday am :).

this is who i use
https://www.sme-fertility.co.uk/early-pregnancy-tests/ultra-early-pregnancy-tests.html
its a uk based site....mine have been dispatched already so im expecting them today...we shall see if i keep from peeing on them!!
i have a job interview this afternoon & my OH is hopefully whisking me away to a hotel for a couple of days tomorrow so im hoping i can restrain myself until weekend:shrug:
does anyone else BBT?? or have a chart on FF?? according to them all my signs are good so im keeping it all crossed....good luck ladies its nearly time:dust::dust::dust: xx

Moonbeam, I tried BBT'ing but I just couldn't get my head around it. I kept forgetting or waking at different times so I wasn't getting reliable results.

I tested this morning ladies and got a BFN :nope: so I guess I'll just have to wait until AF shows her face instead as I have no more tests left and don't want to be POAS every day until then! Although that link you posed moonbeam looks awfully tempting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->