7DPO; want to struggle thru week 2 w/me?

Sorry to hear that jamhs...fx for next month...

I gave in this morning and tested with a dollar store test and got a bfp...still in shock...I will go and buy frer just to be sure.

CONGRATS kixy!!!!! :wohoo:
old cowbag:witch:face got me with a vengeance today....:growlmad:
aaah well least its only 12 days till the :sex: starts again!!!! i will make sure OH doesnt go falling asleep on me this cycle...everyday counts!! xx

FX for everyone still waiting for the :bfp: !!!

I think the witch is on her way for me - I have unexplained rage! :wacko:

Definitely count me in for 2WW next month ladies!

Congrats on your bfp kixy!

I know what you mean by vengeance moonbeam. She deserves the name witch!

Congratulations Kixy!!! What a wonderful thing.

I'm still holding off from testing.. Trying my hardest! My cycle isn't over until this weekend, Saturday, so I'm trying to wait until then. I really don't know if i'll last!
I still have an awful sore throat in the morning & evening, super tender bbs, & tired all the time. BUT 2 months ago, I had the worst nausea & sore bbs, bloated, was 3 1/2 weeks late, the whole deal, & then started my period after it all. I had a chemical pregnancy & was so sad it wasn't happening for real! :( Makes me not want to pay attention to ANY symptoms.. never know if it's because my body is out of whack, or I'm pregnant :( Yuck! I really hope it's for real this time!!

Thank you all...fx for you all next month

congrats kixy! Gave myself a 2 day internet blackout because I was so depressed about being certain af was coming and now I am just so confused!

14 dpo, bfn with tonights pee (didn't test today or yesterday am because I was sure af was here) and no AF!

Some brown spotting but barely enough to see a drop on a pad and this is day 32 of my cycle...I always have AF by the morning of 31 or 32 like clockwork and I have never had brown spotting before she came only ever at the tail end; I always start super heavy and clotty (sorry for TMI!).

I am so at a loss--and no cramps the past two days--usually with my endo it is unbearable the days leading up to AF. I didn't want to even come on before now because I just psyche myself up but now I am at a loss and so confused and don't want to tell DH yet because I feel like we are constantly on false starts with this maybe I am/maybe I'm not...I want to wait till AF or a BFP before I say anything cause right now it is nothing but a weird fluke!

Any thoughts, input, or just ways to talk me off the crazy bus :)?

Never mind--I think I feel the cramps coming on... I have no idea why I am a day late!
have a feeling by tomorrow I will be back to day 1 :(.

Thanx orchidlily...sorry to hear about the cramps..fx for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->