7dpo when to test?

Rfoster21

Reaction score
I am 7dpo today and totally feel like I am pregnant already! How soon should I start testing? I plan on using First Response

Everyone is different so it's really whenever you want!

I know people who have used a :test: starting 7dpo and gotten very early :bfp: For me personally, I'm 7dpo today but waiting until at least 10dpo as last month I had a chemical and didn't even see faintness until 12 dpo...

The urge to :test: is extremely addictive! A lot of people buy cheapies so they can test as much as they want without breaking the bank.

This is a great website with common symptoms per days past ovulation as well as the % of + tests.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/dpo/iam.php?dpo=7

At 7dpo nearly 80% get FALSE positives [all the tests are from ppl who are actually pregnant]. Fertility friend lists the first false positive as typically 10dpo and the first real positive at 13 dpo!

Good luck & :dust: with whatever you decide.

I am 7dpo today and totally feel like I am pregnant already! How soon should I start testing? I plan on using First Response

With my first I tested at 8 and 9 dpo and got stark white negative tests. Tested again at 11 dpo and had the faintest little line on a super sensitive test (internet cheapies). The FRER was even lighter than that one. So I don't think it would have showed at 10 dpo even if I had tested.

For me that means I won't really bother before 10 dpo, but I definitely have heard of women geting a BFP at 8 dpo. It's just not extremely common. One of my friends is pregnant with #2 and on both she didn't get a faint line until 13 dpo.

I'm 7DPO today and tested. lol Its in my journal and all the pictures except maybe one or two are stark bfn. I'm hoping its just too early to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->