7dpo

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

Thought I'd introduce myself In here.

We are currently TTC baby number two we have a beautiful three year old little girl but it's time she got a sibling now :) unfortunately we had a loss at the beginning of March :cry: but luckily four week later my periods got back to normal.

I'm around 7dpo (according to my cb digi fertility monitor) so I'm not EXACT on when i ovulated, just a rough idea.

Looking forward to getting to know you all on the long tww :)

Hi Mummy! Nice to meet you :) so sorry to hear about your loss, but I'm glad to hear your cycle is regular again :) I'm about 6 dpo, symptom spotting along the way :)

Hi :) how long have you been TTC ? Do you have any children or will this be your first?

I going crazy symptom spotting too :haha:

This is my first cycle off BC, so I haven't been TTC for very long :) but I ovulated right off the bat, so I'm hopeful! This will be my first :) what sort of symptoms have you had so far?

That's good! I've had lower back ache, some niggly cramps, and I am SO moody think OH will be leaving soon if i carry on :haha:

How about you?

Hi Mummy :wave: nice to meet you. I'm ttc #2 myself but my DS is 7. We have been actively trying since October of 2013. I had mirena removed in March of 2013 so just crossed that year mark of having it removed.

Hi Mummy :wave: nice to meet you. I'm ttc #2 myself but my DS is 7. We have been actively trying since October of 2013. I had mirena removed in March of 2013 so just crossed that year mark of having it removed.

Hi Hun. This is only my first cycle so not as long as you, how are you funding the whole TTC ? :flower:

I'm just doing bbt, opks, and supplements. As IUI is too expensive and insurance doesn't cover it :(

As far as symptoms for me, I've had lots of nausea today and cramps yesterday, as well as bloating and fatigue in general. Oh I hear you, I've had my share of moodiness as well :) our men are saints lol :) it stinks that preggo symptoms are basically the same as PMS. I read something interesting though that when you're pregnant,you'll have a higher amount of symptoms. Not sure if I'm just noticing more or if I could get lucky right off the bat and get a BFP my first cycle :)

It's very possible. I got pregnant right away with my last pregnancy, unfortunately ended in loss but it sure is possible.

Our men do put up with their fair share don't they :haha:

https://americanpregnancy.org/infertility/iui.html

That explains what IUI is. I conceived my son on my own and the child I miscarried. Just now it's almost 8 years later so a lot has changed.

https://americanpregnancy.org/infertility/iui.html

That explains what IUI is. I conceived my son on my own and the child I miscarried. Just now it's almost 8 years later so a lot has changed.

Wow that's really interesting!

I had pulling in my lower abdomen last night and some slight cramping. Today I have cramping on the right side of my lower abdomen. My breast seem fuller and I'm gassy. Not really trying to read into any of it though.

How are you ladies doing today? Sounds like some good symptoms so far!! :)

LOTS of nausea for me today and yesterday

Good morning ladies :) I'm feeling ok lots of cramping going on and back ache but I'm also trying not to read into it I don't want to get my hopes up :(
How are you? :)

That's so hard not to get hopes up, I know! Cramping and backaches sound like promising symptoms though :) so your signature says 5 days till testing, is that when you're planning to test? I'm thinking of testing on the 17th myself. Unless I find it in me to continue to wait :)

That's so hard not to get hopes up, I know! Cramping and backaches sound like promising symptoms though :) so your signature says 5 days till testing, is that when you're planning to test? I'm thinking of testing on the 17th myself. Unless I find it in me to continue to wait :)

Well that's when my ovia app is telling me to test but I'm trying to hold out for as long as I can to be honest, I am just so scared of seeing a horrible bfn :(

How long have you been ttc for? :)

This is my first cycle TTC :) well actively at least. I know what you mean, its so tough to wait it out! Today I almost convinced myself to go out and buy a test so I could test in the morning. Even though I'll only be 9dpo. Yeah I don't know what's worse, getting a BFN early but having hope that it was just too early to test, or waiting until the day before and testing just to get AF the next day anyways. Lol

I use Ovia too! I love that app :)

I caved and tested....BFN, but I'm only 9dpo but I'm finding it hard to stay positive now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->