7dpo

image.jpg
Omg ladies I'm bloody pregnant!!!!! Excited nervous happy all at once. I'm literally in shock. Praying so hard that this ones a sticky :happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Woooooowwwwww!!!!! So so happy for you! Fingers crossed for a sticky, hope to see you in first tri tri soon!! Xxsx

Woooooowwwwww!!!!! So so happy for you! Fingers crossed for a sticky, hope to see you in first tri tri soon!! Xxsx

I'm in such shock. Thank you Cattia I'm praying you'll be over there soon too. Xxx

mummy that is GREAT news! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh wowww what a beautiful line mummy to be... a huge congrats I am feeling so happy for u.. send me some baby dust too:)

anyone else with updates????

loving the good news!

Thank you all ladies it means so much. Baby dust to you all and I'm praying for each of you, hope to see some BFPs here soon. :dust:

Xxx

Thank you xxx how are you doing have you tested again?

Still in limbo. FF keeps changing back and forth from O day being CD 15 and CD 17. So I'm stuck in the TWW still. I thought I was much further along but nope, only 9dpo or 7dpo. I did take an IC this morning out of curiosity and BFN. I don't feel pregnant at all. Just really tired lately but I'm sure that is due to all of the stuff I've been doing each day. I don't think this month is looking very good for me. I have an appointment with the GYN next Tuesday to try and figure out this mid cycle spotting I've been having. AF is due Saturday or Sunday :neutral:

I want to hold off on testing more but I don't know if I'll be able to help myself since when I actually O'd is a toss up lol. Would you just keep on testing with IC's?

I'd try wait it out but I know it's not easy to do that. But don't lose hope, honestly I lost all hope and now look. I'm keeping everything tightly crossed for you xxx

Well I got a negative. Super sad but once my period comes I will see the infertility doctor again and I will try again!! So maybe I'll see you gals in first tri in a couple months I hope.
Congrats on the BFPs!! & thanks for all the support here.

Well I got a negative. Super sad but once my period comes I will see the infertility doctor again and I will try again!! So maybe I'll see you gals in first tri in a couple months I hope.
Congrats on the BFPs!! & thanks for all the support here.

Oh Hun I'm ever so sorry. Please keep in touch and let us know how you get on xx

Woohoo, that's awesome Mummy!!!! I just knew you'd get it this month :) now we are bump buddies!

I tested again today but it has been 4 days I m getting these super faint lines I think they all are evaps. I ve started testing from 7 dpo and did not get any kind of line but from 10 dpo Lines are so fade. When I took test today I put it with previous test to compare n all of sudden old test got dark For some time. Can someone help me what does it mean???
I am 13dpo today n using Internet cheap blur handle test.

I'd say wait a few days then test again :) try a different brand too xx

Gynecologist office called and had to change my appointment from next Tuesday to tomorrow morning! All of a sudden I'm nervous. Need to memorize my speech I want to give to the doctor explaining myself haha. Have to cover that I've been getting cysts since December, we've been TTC since November, and been having break through bleeding in March and April but I've been off BC pill since February 2013. He's going to want to know if I'm pregnant but I'm still 7 days out from AF so I kind of hope he'll do a blood test. Do you all have any idea if a blood test can show positive if you're only 9 dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->