7dpo

Its so hard trying to link every thing to a symptom! Yep losing marbles symptom :)

Was Greece a nice holiday? :) don't despair too much over the weather as it's due to be 28 degrees on sunday! Finally we might get a summer....!

When are you going to test?
X

Its so hard trying to link every thing to a symptom! Yep losing marbles symptom :)

Was Greece a nice holiday? :) don't despair too much over the weather as it's due to be 28 degrees on sunday! Finally we might get a summer....!

When are you going to test?
X

I believe the weather when I see it haha.
Friday I'll test but then I'm thinking I should hold out to see of AF comes on the 8th, saves more wasting money on tests and saves the disappointment of seeing a BFN
Ooh I just dunno.

How you feeling?

Yes Greece was lovely thanks, didn't want the holiday to come to an end though xx

I'm ok thanks, feeling congested and a bit headachy. I'm going to test fri. I have a load of cheapies and some superdrug tests that are meant to be the most sensitive. Will prob use one of those at the weekend.

Holidays are always like that, nice to be home in a way too though. I end up missing our kitty cat! X

Ooh I'm so excited for you to test. I'm so tempted to do it this weekend but think I may try my very hardest to wait until AF is late if she's gonna be that is.
I had loads of ICs but they got used and never bought anymore which helps me holding back from testing, I've been close to ordering some more but held back.

I will buy a FRER for when I test, if it's bfp I'll have to get a cbd so it's spelt out to me! I can't be doing with line spotting and thinking I'm seeing things but will start with that because they're more sensitive and I've heard mixed views about the digi saying they're not sensitive enough but saying that my best friend testing day before AF was due with a cbd and got her bfp.

I had any spotting? Xx

Hey, sorry for the late reply- killer long day at work.
I'm off tomorrow though :) Thank goodness as this week has totally wiped me out! I'm so tired that I lost my handbag today....until someone pointed out that if was over my shoulder- that kind of stupid tired! I was very early though!

How are you? Any symptoms?
I've still had a few sharp pains in my breasts, mainly in just the right and not lasting long.
Might test at weekend- trying to delay testing!
I also have a cbd waiting in a drawer waiting for a pregnancy to confirm- show my hubby! .

Xx

Just checked my emails and an attachment I sent yesterday I actually forgot to attach!
The sign was right..clearly I'm losing my marbles! X

It came through as a friend request, what was it meant to be?
I have no symptoms whatsoever at the Moment!! It's crazy, absolutely nothing, usually I get bloating by now seen as af is due on Monday but nothing, nor tender bbs
I hate my body sometimes it's crazy.

Well that's definitely signs-pains in the bbs, when's af due for you?
Ooh I can't wait for u to test, must keep me posted. Also the losing the marbles is a sign- baby brain kicking in already haha!!

I really don't know when to test, I was thinking Sunday but then af is due Monday so I should wait and see if she shows her face if not then test midweek next week, I actually don't feel so eager to test which is odd, usually I'm testing each day by now..... I think I'm getting to the point where I just know the outcome so I'm saving myself the heartache.
I'm not even tired which is a main symptom for people, the only thing I've noticed is I wake early - before my alarm and feel wide awake. That's the opposite to how I should feel though so I don't know I'm just going crazy I think. Xx

I feel cold like. I'm so stuffed up. Actually think ive got a cold bug which is rubbish. My breasts are sore but they can be before af but they are killing me!
I think im due sunday or Monday. I'm working Sunday quite early so tempted to test tomorrow seeing as I'm home with hubby. But then I'm tempted to leave it until weds when I'm off!

I think having no symptoms for you could be a good thing. I've read more than once someone say the month I got my bfp I had absolutely no symptoms for a change. We're not out until the witch shows :)

I picked up some sainsburys tests today, they look like clearblue ones and are £3.50 for two. If it's not this month fir me in well stocked at least! Lol.
Xx

Well I've held back from testing!! Have you? Af was due today and no show or feelings of her coming.

Oh them tests sound good I'll have to take a trip to sainsburys :)

Hoe are you feeling other than the cold? Not tested still? Xx

Hi Babydust :)

Nope ive not tested either and no af. Have had work exams sun/today so couldn't deal with another test on top of that. Not sure if to test tomorrow or wait until weds. What are you doing?

Kind if getting some symptoms but trying not to give them any merit. How are you holding up? Xx

Hi Babydust :)

Nope ive not tested either and no af. Have had work exams sun/today so couldn't deal with another test on top of that. Not sure if to test tomorrow or wait until weds. What are you doing?

Kind if getting some symptoms but trying not to give them any merit. How are you holding up? Xx

Well I caved and tested and whilst peeing on the test who showed up but AF!!
Don't feel too gutted though to be honest I am getting kind of used to it booooo!!

Crazy how I've not even had tender bbs as I always always always get them!

I'll keep popping on to see how you're doing and loads of babydust sent your way xx

Boo! I've been following this thread just for fun. AF is due tomorrow for me and I wanted to see if you guys got BFPs.

Aw babydust :-(
I know the feeling about getting used to it. I'm not getting my hopes up as kind of feel maybe it won't happen for us just yet, weirdly got upset on fri about it so I think that's my sad bit out of the way!
I'll keep you posted though! If it's not my month i can join you for the june/July cycle!

Rq120 are you testing tomorrow?

Xx

I think I'm going to hold out to see if AF arrives tomorrow and if not test Wednesday. I've kinda turned into a POAS addict this month (I have a whole baggie of wonderflos) and I think I might need to take a day off. LOL

I'm stalking you Rq120 so babydust your way

Well this is crazy, it was what seemed the start of af yday, then nothing through the night, nothing all day either. No cramps which I get severely and no bleeding. It's mad!

Isn't it awful how we just get down about this then we just expect the worst, it's all crazy and so unfair isn't it. I'm still crossing everything for you chick xxx

Yeah that's totally maddening! No AF today. I'm going to test tomorrow which will be CD28.

Babydust that's crazy. Are you going to test again if you get nothing else?
I tested this morning and bfn :-( still no af though. I'm in cd35 now so i'm about 2-3 days late. Frustrating isn't it xx

Just got some spotting so I'm expecting af to start later. On to the next cycle, I really wanted clomid this cycle but my dh has to go to the doctor first and typical man style he's not rushing :-( hopefully by July cycle he will have sorted it as it's really upsetting :-(

Babydust I hope you get no af and a suprise bfp! Xx

Baby dust, how are you today. No AF yet for me but she could show and still be right on time. My cycles in the last 6 months have never been later than 28days. If she shows today I would be a 28day cycle on the nose so it's still possible. I tested this morning and nothing yet. I would be pessimistic this month but I had spotting that matches implantation bleeding perfecting on CD23.

Ooh Rq120 that's very promising, fingers crossed you get a bfp!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"