7dpo

Well I've had some more spotting but it's very very dark, almost black and only there when I wipe. It's mental... Any ideas?

Ahh let's hope it's nothing major cameragirl, let me know if she come full flow.

Ooh rq120, I'm crossing everything for you babe xx

I had that tiny bit if mucus like spotting earlier but now nothing at all since. I'm sure I'll come on tonight or tomorrow.
Weird that we have a similar thing!
I've no idea :s
xx

https://www.babycenter.com/400_brow...-was-due-no-period-negative-te_2385666_526.bc

Found this. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Xx

Aww let's hope she stays away and doesn't surprise you in the night!

It's just crazy what my body is doing, tmi but I had a think blob of the black substance when I went to the toilet and again it was just when I wiped and a bit comes out when I pee but nothing in my underwear, I don't think I'm pg but I think it's so odd how I have no cramps and believe me when af comes I'm in so much pain I could faint. Also the tender bbs are always present from O and had nothing I really am confused.
I'm gonna test again at the weekend fmu and see if there's anything coming up for me if af doesn't show.
Most forums say dark blood is old blood and happens near the end which I know as I have that each cycle.
Thankyou for that link it's interesting but I don't think that's what I'm going through I just think I have something wrong and keep worrying myself. Will book the gp next week if this carries on though. Xx

Some women can get a "breakthrough" period their first month due to the pregnancy hormones not being strong enough to completely block AF. I have no idea what this would look like. In my case I think I have a weird cycles. I always spot dark brown before AF actually appears. And my period is not bad until day 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->