7lbs 11ozs at birth...?

Carolyn

Reaction score
ladies with babies who were around 7lbs and 11ozs at birth, could you post how much they weighed at eight weeks? and whether they were ff or bf?

thanks

Sharlotte was 7lb 14oz 19.5 inches long when she was born. She's breastfed and was 13lbs and 23 inches long at 10 weeks (her first dr. checkup).

Hope that helps!
:hug:

Morgan was 7lb 8oz at birth and at 8 wks was 10lb 12oz.

She's completely FF and has been since birth.

sam was7lb 7oz wen he was born at 8wks he weighed 9lb 13oz

my skinny minny only weighs 8 lbs 4 1/2 ozs now...hv is worried about her weight gain.

My LO was 7lb 15oz at birth and 10lb 10oz this week (7weeks). He's bf but I'm now weaning him onto ff.

Does sound like you LO isn't putting on enough but I'm no expert. Is it a problem if she's feeding well and is satisfied and thriving? Were the scales correct?!

Kaya was 9lb1oz at birth but at 6 weeks was only about 10lb. My HV also started worrying but I knew that she was fine and ignored her for the most part - my only concession was to see the GP like she asked and he said that as long as she seemed healthy and happy, wasn't sleeping too long and wasn't sleeping too little then there was nothing really to worry about. He also said that mum's know their babies best and if they don't think there's something wrong then there usually isn't.

We then stopped taking Kaya to the HV and bought a set of digital scales so we could monitor her weight ourselves. We found that her weight could vary by as much as a pound depending on if she had just been fed, just had a wee or a poo, what time of day it was etc.

Kaya is breast fed.

nicole was 7.11 at birth and weighed 11.8 at 7wks and she was bottle feed

callum was 8.1 at birth and weighed 11.14 at 8 wks, he was bf to start with then ff from 5wks.

7lb 11oz at birth, was 10.3 at 4 weeks, wont be weighed until 7 weeks so I can't tell ya until then, shes FF.

thanks girls...she's quite a lot under then..

joshua was 7lbs 8oz at birth.
he isnt yet 8weeks but when he was weighed at 6 weeks and 4 days he was 11lbs 11oz.

x

oops sorry he is completely formula fed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"