7W 2D... Let the misery begin

bonniebeams

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

All this time I thought I was pretty lucky because I hadn't had much in the way of nausea, just a little here and there and no actual vomitting. I even got over my initial sleepiness I felt in the first week or two when I got my BFP.

HOWEVER, seems like the last couple days the hormones have hit DOUBLE TIME. I am constantly eating candy canes to deal with the nausea. Constantly popping Tums to deal with the heartburn. I can't sleep at night because my boobs hurt and now I'm waking up in the middle of the night from my HIPS hurting! And even though I have SO much to do at work and at home, I have no energy or will to do any of it.

Anyone else with me? Happy to have a little bean but dang, this week is rough. :dohh:

Oh no that sounds terrible and now you have me scared lol. I thought this time I was in the clear with the nausea, but maybe not!

I hope you feel better soon!

I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and my exhaustion and nausea really hit me hard today and my hips also hurt. I feel ya bug I kinda like symptoms because it means that hopefully my baby is still growing. I have a sonogram Thursday.

I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and my exhaustion and nausea really hit me hard today and my hips also hurt. I feel ya bug I kinda like symptoms because it means that hopefully my baby is still growing. I have a sonogram Thursday.

That is SO true. Even though it is hard it does comfort me to think things are progressing as they should be. Good luck on your scan! Mine isn't until December 8th.

Do you find your hips hurt more at night if you've been sleeping on your side? I think I'm going to try to be more serious about prenatal yoga to see if that helps any.

I haven't noticed but I have to sleep on my sides as I can't sleep on my stomach because my boobs are too tender and I can't sleep on my back because I have large boobs and it hurts my back lol.

I'm so sorry. I hope it eases up soon.

I don't have any nausea yet, but I have serious food aversions. Only lettuce and rice seem appetizing.

I'm so sorry. I hope it eases up soon.

I don't have any nausea yet, but I have serious food aversions. Only lettuce and rice seem appetizing.

I find pinto beans with plain rice a good "I hate everything" food :haha:

Hopefully the ms eases up soon! I'm 7w2d as well and it feels like baby has got to be going through a growth spurt. Yesterday was my roughest ms day yet and yesterday through today I'm having so much tugging pains and pressure. It's suggested 8/9weeks is when things start to peak, maybe during week 7 there's a growth spurt?

My nausea is kicking in and my hip was killing me when I walked my dogs today. I actually cried. I felt so broken :(

Yep! I'm 7 weeks tomorrow but felt constantly nauseous since 5 weeks! Some days I'm sick as many as 10 times and can't eat or drink then I worry I'll have to go to a&e nut the next day it's better and I just feel nauseous all day and can't do anything except lay on the sofa (Like today) and cry a lot! 😭

I'm taking tablets but they don't really work. 😢
Looking after my son is really hard and my poor husband is having to do everything as well as work full time! 😩

I do not enjoy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->