7w3d and no Morning sickness?

sunshine2014

Reaction score
I'm just looking for some reassurance and or hopeful stories here!

I'm 7w3d today and I have no ms. I have had waves of nausea come and go, but nothing bad and it only lasts maybe 20 mins or until I snack on something. I know it's early, and I should be greatful. But I had a MMC in the summer and I was super nauseous from exactly 6 weeks on until 13 weeks even though I had lost the baby. I was nauseous 24/7 And had to lay down all the time to function. This time it's nothing at all. My hcg level was checked last week and all was normal.

Has anyone else not had ms at 7 weeks and gone on to either have it later on or not at all?

Different pregnancy, that's all. My one sis in law was super sick with my nephew but both daughters she not once had any nausea.

Daughters and no ms? Yay! I've had people tell me boys mean no ms lol. Didn't love that old wives tale ;)

I'm almost 12 weeks and I've had no MS. Nothing at all.

I've felt a bit of nausea once or twice but nothing that could be classed as MS. Some people just don't get any at all, best to enjoy it!

I'm 8 w 3 d and have only thrown up once...and that was after eating a hot dog and cheese fries (gag). I had a scan at 7 w 2 d and baby was looking good with a heartrate of 150 beats per minute. :)

My mom never had so much as a single bout of nausea the whole time she was pregnant with me and my aunt never got morning sickness/nausea with any of her pregnancies either. Oddly enough they both had girls (my mom 1, my aunt 3) so take from that what you will. ;-)

Yay!!! Fit mama, thanks!! I told my doctor 2 weeks ago I had no symptoms and she said "don't worry you're having a boy" oh geez lol. I really want a girl. So it's nice to hear those stories!!

I had horrendous nausea all throughout my entire first pregnancy, and that was with a boy! So far no sickness this time around, but I'm just waiting for it to hit me hard next week

I had no ms whatsoever with my little boy. This time I'm feeling nauseous here and there, usually when I haven't eaten in a while, but no ms so far. You may be just be lucky not to get it this time :flower:

11w3d and no MS here. At 6 weeks I had like 3 days of queasiness, but didnt prevent me from eating or anything. Only get a little nauseous if I havent eaten in a while. Just had an u/s last week and little nugget was perfect and dancing. :)

I'm 8 weeks and haven't had any morning sickness at all....I've been nauseous maybe 3 times after not eating for awhile....none of those times it was enough to throw up luckily!

I've had three ultrasounds and they're all great, 9 weeks and no ms. None.
It's so weird, and I've been so worried.

I am 7 weeks just today and no ms same for me I get nausea a bit only when I have not eaten for long and till now I was also thinking imam gonna have a boy but here I see a different story well m excited for both and would luv to have baby girl but that time will tell lol

My mother said that she never knew what ms was. I am 7w today and haven't been sick either. I get nauseous but not enough to stop me from eating!! I've had terrible IBS since my bfp though. Have read that this sometimes happens in place of ms. I really hope so as I don't think I will be able to handle the IBS and ms!!

Thanks ladies. It's good to hear that it all should be okay! Last week (6.5-7 Weeks) I had way more waves of nausea and aversions. I started to eat something and literally had to hold my hand over my mouth as a reflex thinking I was going to be sick. Luckily I wasn't. It lasted like a minute and I was fine. I also found I needed to eat right away. The last few days though it's been amazing. Nothing at all, not even a wave, and I'm able to just have a coffee until 11 or so, like normal. I feel like myself. I should be so grateful I know, it just doesn't feel like it should be so normal at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"