7wk1d ultrasound ......

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Hi ladies :) I got my ultrasound this morning, in surprised they did a regular ultrasound with being so early, that left me with an unclear pic :/ but there were times we got to see the tiny arms and legs :) she said everything looked great but I forgot to ask what the heartbeat was:/ i don't think it says anywhere on the scan either .....
Anyone else have early ultrasounds to compare?
https://i.imgur.com/RIHQH1K.jpg

This is mine from today x

Mine was internal

Attachments

• DSC_0058~2~2.jpg
    DSC_0058~2~2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 26
I was honestly annoyed that I had an abdominal u/s at 7.3 weeks. The image is awful :( in fact it left me wondering if there was 2 in there. Sigh
My transvaginal with my DD at 6 weeks was much more clear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 15
I feel like the thing at the top middle that says "155 Hz" might be it? I dunno lol just a guess

Thanks !! Jessica you got a pretty good pic! Awwww are precious Lil blobs right now :) hehe sooooooo cute!! Babymamaagain I remember seeing your post the other day..... When do you find out if there's really 2 or not?! That sac does look like one split into two !

I thought the hz number is something to do with ultrasound frequency.etc as mine says it on my 6 week scan and we didn't see a baby :/

I dont think the Hz is the heartbeat! On my 6w5d scan the doc didnt hear a heartbeat, i have to go back in 2 weeks to see if we can hear the heartbeat. but on our scan pic it says 55Hz? so im also not sure!

Hz is definitely ultrasound frequency :)
My next u/s is at the end of the month. Guess only time will tell.

Thought I would throw mine in! This was 7+6, measuring 7+2

Attachments

• myb-takephoto.tmp.jpeg
    myb-takephoto.tmp.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member