7wks +4 .... private scan in the morning :)

suspectpink

Reaction score
I'm full of mixed emotions ! I'm excited and so flipping nervous about my scan tomorrow!
This is my 4th baby but I still feel as anxious as I did with my other babies 😊 I have never had a scan so early .... with my older boys those were the days when you just had the one 18-20 week scan and not even offered to find out the sex 😂 my third little one I had a 12 week dating scan and 20 week scan .... with this one I am so anxious. ... I want to know everything's ok so I've booked an early scan 😊 I really don't know what to expect ! ... xxxxx

I'm so excited for you -- keep us posted on what you see!

I had a scan yesterday at 7w2d, and both babies with heartbeats were clear in the abdominal scan.

Sending good thoughts.

So exciting! I hope you get a good peek and a lovely picture to share, too. I have everything crossed for you!

I'm so excited for you -- keep us posted on what you see!

I had a scan yesterday at 7w2d, and both babies with heartbeats were clear in the abdominal scan.

Sending good thoughts.

Aw wow ! Two babies !!!! Congratulations! !! And thank you :) xxxx

I had mine today and it is so reassuring to hear everything is ticking along ok.

Looking forward to seeing your pics x

I had mine today and it is so reassuring to hear everything is ticking along ok.

Looking forward to seeing your pics x

Aw that's so lovely xxx do you feel a little more relaxed now ? Xx

Good luck Han, how exciting. Keep us posted 😘 xxx

How exciting, can't wait to see pictures. This is my third and I think I feel more nervous than i did with my other two. I have a private scan scheduled for next week ;)

im only a day behind you and i booked a private scan for tomorrow too, since my original scan got canceled. i'm so nervous i keep reading all these things about missed miscarriages, etc.:nope:

good luck with yours!

Good luck, can't wait to see some pics. I'm a bit rattled at the mo with all the very sad mc's happening in our sept group. My nausea has eased over the past couple of days and it's freaking me out! Never even considered a private scan (this is our first) but now....I dunno... Maybe it's a good idea?

Is it time? Is it time? Gotta look up what time it is where you are!!! I'm not gonna be able to go to sleep!

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc385/suspectpink/Mobile%20Uploads/20160207_134045-1.jpg

My perfect little baby :) xx I can't tell you the relief I felt seeing this little one! .....all looking great ! He/she was "head standing on the yolk sac" 😂 heart rate 156 bpm .... baby is almost a week further along than I thought so I'm now officially 8 weeks +2 :)

Honestly if anyone is questioning if they should have an early private scan I would recommend it so much! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted to know everything is going as it should be xxxxxx

OMG! Hooray! So so so happy for you! Such a cute pic, and beautiful baby bean! Congrats on being promoted one week- haha. I'm just grinning ear to ear. I can imagine how thrilled your family must be!

OMG! Hooray! So so so happy for you! Such a cute pic, and beautiful baby bean! Congrats on being promoted one week- haha. I'm just grinning ear to ear. I can imagine how thrilled your family must be!

Aw thank you so much! ! !! I couldn't wait to tell you :) :) was so surreal seeing the screen knowing everything's how it should be ! Xx and yeah super chuffed at my week gain 👍 how awesome! ...now it will be count down to our 12 week scans :) so exciting xxx

Omg yay so beautiful I love scan pics and what a perfect scan pic that is x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"