8-10 DPO super squinters Wondfo & FRER Update: BFP!

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
I am anywhere between 8-10 DPO, leaning toward 10 based on temps, but really a confusing months as far as temps go because I woke up to both a temp shift AND my first +OPK on CD 14.

Have been POASing for 4 days now (I know, silly) and I am finally starting to see a hint of color under the time limit. Previously, I was only seeing color outside of the time limit.

Does anyone see these?

Disclaimer: This seems to happen every cycle. Starting around 6 DPO I get very faint lines but beta comes back < 1 miU/mL. I can't get a beta until Monday, so really just trying to figure out if these look like real lines or more like evaps. They seem to be just a tad darker and with more color than what I've gotten the last three cycles.

x

Attachments

• IMG_9682.jpg
    IMG_9682.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_9693.jpg
    IMG_9693.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_9691.jpg
    IMG_9691.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 118
I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time seeing anything. But your definitely not out yet!!! :)

Somethings catching my eye on the bottom ic And possibly the frer. Fx you get a bfp.

Thats what I was afraid of. I know I tend to have bad line eye. Oh well. Doctors told me it likely wouldn't be possible for me to conceive this cycle anyway because of my fibroid, but they also said there is always that small chance that eggy might find somewhere to implant that's far from the fibroid so just sorta holding out for a miracle over here haha!

Attachments

• IMG_9708.jpg
    IMG_9708.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 100
I see it on the last one you posted without even making the picture larger. Good luck!

I see something but dont know if its just the test strip or what...good luck

I see something on the last one you posted. Good luck!

Took another FRER, last test until tomorrow I swear haha!

Attachments

• IMG_9741.jpg
    IMG_9741.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9742.jpg
    IMG_9742.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 98
I see lines on the FRERs but can't quite tell if it has color so could just be a shadow line. I see something on the last IC too.

Ok. I'm seeing lines!!!! I'll be stalking! Can't wait to see tomorrow's xx

I see a faint line on the last ic and I THINK I see a faint line on the FRER..

Thanks everyone for your opinions on the tests!

I am going to go to sleep now, feeling absolutely horrid likely from the progesterone I'm on. Will update in the morning one way or another. Hoping this goes a different way for me than it's gone the last 4 cycles!

Woke up at 3am and all I could think about was testing, tried for an hour to get back to sleep and then gave up and took a Wondfo :dohh:

So glad I did :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member