8 + 4, dark spotting?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by wannabemamma, Dec 27, 2009.

1. wannabemamma

wannabemamma Well-Known Member

Hello ladies,

So far I have gotten away without any panics so I guess this is my turn! I noticed yesterday the tiniest bit of dark spotting, so little that the normal 'discharge' (TMI, sorry!) on the tissue paper just looked a little off coloured. By the end of the evening there was the tiniest tinest bit of dasrk discharge in my knickers, I think. Then this morning after getting it on with the husband when I went to 'clean up' again I saw the tiniest bit of dark in the result.

So, should I be panicking or is this normal? I don't feel like I ought to be panicking as nothing else has changed, and there was a strong heartbeat at 6+6 but I thought I'd ask the audience!

Thanks all.

2. pinkandfluffy

pinkandfluffy Pregnant with Number 2!

Hi wannabe - can't help you but just wanted to say I noticed my first bit of brown spotting this AM too.

I guess if it is brown it isn't meant to be a problem, but if I see any more I might just call the docs to check it out....

Hope someone can help answer you better, have seen a few threads to be fair of ladies spotting throughout pg and being fine :thumbup:

3. wannabemamma

wannabemamma Well-Known Member

Thanks, that's what I though, if it increases or changes colour I'll do somme thing about it. It is pretty much the day I should be starting a period, so maybe its that. It really isn't that much though, I suspect a lot of people wouldn't have even noticed it!