• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

8+4 heart beat :D :D

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Evening all! I am absolutely buzzing today...

I used my home doppler sonoline B (usually try on a full bladder but thought I would try with an empty one) and I found my peanuts HB!!!!!!! It's the best sound EVER!!!

I counted 180 bmp! (I think it is anyway!)

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1s08e7JPhOm

Music to my ears :happydance:

My first angels HB stopped at 8+4. I am 8+4 today and today is the day I found the HB. Amazing :hugs:

Prayers for a sticky bean... has a very strong heart beat! :happydance:

awwh!! congrats! Im ordering a Doppler n the next week or so! im also gonna get a gender test from walgreens u have 2 be 10 weeks 2 take it ..so excited!! I had an ultrasound today & heard the heartbeat it was 175. this is my first pregnancy my husband & I are so excited!! good luck to u & ur baby:)

awwh!! congrats! Im ordering a Doppler n the next week or so! im also gonna get a gender test from walgreens u have 2 be 10 weeks 2 take it ..so excited!! I had an ultrasound today & heard the heartbeat it was 175. this is my first pregnancy my husband & I are so excited!! good luck to u & ur baby:)

Thank you!!!!!! So happy for you too! I've had 2 ultrasounds but seen heart beat, not heard. Isn't the sound just amazing!!!! My losses were a few years ago so this is mine and my husbands first pregnancy. I've never gotten past 8+4 so I will try the doppler in a few days and be TOTALLY relieved!

Ahh that gender test sounds interesting. How does it work?

Woohoooo :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Definitely the heart beat, no mistaking it!

Stay sticky little bean, I have a good feeling you will be meeting your mummy in 32 ish weeks time :flower:

Thank you!!!!!! So happy for you too! I've had 2 ultrasounds but seen heart beat, not heard. Isn't the sound just amazing!!!! My losses were a few years ago so this is mine and my husbands first pregnancy. I've never gotten past 8+4 so I will try the doppler in a few days and be TOTALLY relieved!

thank u:) the sound of the heart beating is absolutely AMAZING. I had seen the heart beat 2 times but 2day was the first time I heard it & it was incredible. im like r u sure that's not my heart? lOl ahh the joys. sorry about ur losses): its a great sign that u r further than you've ever been & baby has a healthy heart beat! I think ur baby is gonna be A-Okay:) I seen the gender test at a walgreens by my house it was around $45 I was only 6 weeks then tho so I couldn't do it yet. so I went home & watched about 5 videos of women doing it & the test was right about the gender all 5 times. it comes with a little cup u put ur pee in then u swish it around for 10 seconds & then let it sit for 5 minutes. the color of ur pee will turn dark brown/black if its a boy & it will be light orangeish 4 a girl. im so excited 2 do it. hoping 4 a boy first. do u want a boy or girl?

thank u:) the sound of the heart beating is absolutely AMAZING. I had seen the heart beat 2 times but 2day was the first time I heard it & it was incredible. im like r u sure that's not my heart? lOl ahh the joys. sorry about ur losses): its a great sign that u r further than you've ever been & baby has a healthy heart beat! I think ur baby is gonna be A-Okay:) I seen the gender test at a walgreens by my house it was around $45 I was only 6 weeks then tho so I couldn't do it yet. so I went home & watched about 5 videos of women doing it & the test was right about the gender all 5 times. it comes with a little cup u put ur pee in then u swish it around for 10 seconds & then let it sit for 5 minutes. the color of ur pee will turn dark brown/black if its a boy & it will be light orangeish 4 a girl. im so excited 2 do it. hoping 4 a boy first. do u want a boy or girl?

Thank you ! :) I'm not further than I have been, tomorrow I will be though! So I hope to use the doppler again and will totally be able to relax somewhat more! I am in the UK I don't know if they do the gender tests here, I am sure they must! I don't think I want to find out the gender until birth but it is still interesting nevertheless! Do let me know your result when you use it!

I don't mind what gender, sometimes I think girl, other boy. OH wants a girl. :hugs: I just want a baby! :happydance:

Congrats hunni.

So I'm using my fetal Doppler Baby sound B from www.fetaldoppler.net

I tried it Monday, didn't hear anything.

I do it tonight I found it! But the rate is 84... That's can't be right!!
I moved it to my upper stomach I hear nothing, move to my chest I hear mine at about 90.

Congrats hunni.

So I'm using my fetal Doppler Baby sound B from www.fetaldoppler.net

I tried it Monday, didn't hear anything.

I do it tonight I found it! But the rate is 84... That's can't be right!!
I moved it to my upper stomach I hear nothing, move to my chest I hear mine at about 90.

That's not right hun that's your a HB. You haven't found babies yet :) there are alot of arteries and pulses down there, I pick up loads! Babies was very hard to find. Listen to the sound of mine on the link I posted, you will know when you find your babies. It's a sound like you've never heard before! It stopped me in my tracks! It's very hard to find so don't get worried if you can't find it, just try again in a few days :)

Also don't rely on the digi screen.. use a stop watch it's alot more accurate. Babies will be at least 120 and it will sound like galloping horses. Mine was 180bmp but they say heading towards 12 weeks it slows down a little x

Thank you!! I also found it the next day too. Only works on a completely empty bladder for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"