8-9 DPO, answer vs other brands. :)

chirizma

mummy of 4, expecting #5
Reaction score
Hey ladies, Ive some tests I thought I would share.
Im only 9DPO now, but swore I saw a vvvFP yesterday and this morning on Answer. which of course I then took other off brand ones to confirm deny. After not getting any clarity though I took a dolla store on my SMU and got a nice +.
anyways, here is my pics. thought you guys might like to see them :)

these ones below are the dolla tree I took on SMU. for that I held for 6 hours, whle drinking 3 cups of coffee and Im 9DPO
3 mins
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/chirizma/3minsE.jpg
5min
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/chirizma/5minsE.jpg
10 min
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/chirizma/10minsE.jpg

and the attachments go this way
the first 2 are the ones I took yesterday at 8DPO. its an Answer and one called U-Check

the next 2 I took today at 9DPO. one is answer the other is another type of u-check. and then a pic of the answer out of the case.

Attachments

• 8DPO (2) E.jpg
    8DPO (2) E.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 8DPO (1) E.jpg
    8DPO (1) E.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 9DPO (1) E1.jpg
    9DPO (1) E1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 9DPO (2) E.jpg
    9DPO (2) E.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 82
  • 9DPO DOSOE.jpg
    9DPO DOSOE.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 71
WOW!! That is truly astonishing! Truly! what is the explanation for this!!!!?!???! Wow!!!

Congratulations by the way!

Hi hun

I defo see a line on the link picutres and I do see faint lines on the 2nd, 4th and 5th attachment pics. Hope they turn into nice dark lines for you over the next few days. Congratulations!! :)

x

That's definitely weird! Congratulations though!! Post more tomorrow!!

My dollar trees look like that but I quit testing because frer was negitive. . congratulations hunny

aww thanks Ladies :)

want2bemommy4- Im sorry hun :( that really sucks *hugz*
My frer are always way lighter then doller stores. but Im complusive as well, because I never believe just 1 brand. I always think great I broke it! when I see something. so I end up taking a few more brands to make sure. its really heartbreaking when one brand says yes but another says no. :(

avanemo- Im working on it. :) My kidlets are being pains right now and the dog right along with them LOL I gots the pics of the new answer though, just need to get'em open in photoshop and crop them down to a respectable size LOL

Okay My Lovelies,
here are 2 more tests :)

The Equate is from last night. I just couldnt hold out and HAD to test again LOL (9DPO)
and the answer is from this morning. (10DPO)
and just for refeser I put in there the answer from yesterday morning, where you could barely see ANYTHING at all. (9DPO)

Attachments

• 9DPO E.jpg
    9DPO E.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 10DPO (4) E.jpg
    10DPO (4) E.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 9DPO (1) E1.jpg
    9DPO (1) E1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 16
Okay My Lovelies,
here are 2 more tests :)

The Equate is from last night. I just couldnt hold out and HAD to test again LOL (9DPO)
and the answer is from this morning. (10DPO)
and just for refeser I put in there the answer from yesterday morning, where you could barely see ANYTHING at all. (9DPO)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I am so happy! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I think I have a perfect record for not calling pregnant on anyone who wasnt... (Prob because I have zero line eye and I dont call it until even stevie wonder could see the line, not necc that impressive of me... haha) I just knew that dollar tree wasnt letting us down! I am so happy for you sweetie! I wonder what an FRER would look like for you today.... :shrug:

This is my favorite smiley btw- :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: And so appropriate about how I feel about your answer test!

thanks Breaking Dawn :) so sweet of you to say :)

Avanemo, that is SOME smiley! he's an adorable lil guy!!
I too wonder what a frer would look like. Maybe I can convince him I MUST have one for my sanity LOL might work, sense Im a nervous wreck! I even took another cheapy test, that was no only expired (by one month so not much) on a 2 hour hold of urine. I wasnt expecting to see anything mind you. I was just curious IF it would pick anything up. and it did, though faintly. I was SO surprised!

I too wonder what a frer would look like. Maybe I can convince him I MUST have one for my sanity LOL might work, sense Im a nervous wreck! I even took another cheapy test, that was no only expired (by one month so not much) on a 2 hour hold of urine. I wasnt expecting to see anything mind you. I was just curious IF it would pick anything up. and it did, though faintly. I was SO surprised!

Thats because of what I keep saying on here... when youre pregnant HPTs work just fine! lol....

Thats because of what I keep saying on here... when youre pregnant HPTs work just fine! lol....

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! well DOH! LOL
but Its so early to be able to get even a faint + on a very small hold, with urine that has 2 cups of coffee in it. LOL what can I say..Im a true
POAS-O-HOLIC! I never believe the pinks lines..I mean HPTS are out to get me, dontcha know!! LOL they all LIE! if they're neg they are lying and if they are pos, then I broke them! LOL

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! well DOH! LOL
but Its so early to be able to get even a faint + on a very small hold, with urine that has 2 cups of coffee in it. LOL what can I say..Im a true
POAS-O-HOLIC! I never believe the pinks lines..I mean HPTS are out to get me, dontcha know!! LOL they all LIE! if they're neg they are lying and if they are pos, then I broke them! LOL

HAHAHA thats what I usually say! WHAT did I do wrong to get this pink positive line?? lol.... no, youre tests are true positives sweetie... MOST DEFINITELY! I think that when we have true positives its sort of something we know too... just like when we dont, and we crack open the case, ask someone to tweak, hold it up to the light, dig it out of the trash, have our dog lick it cuz we heard that accentuates hCg or whatever else IN OUR HEARTS we know that test wasnt positive the minute we looked at it in the right time frame.... sometimes its just hard to accept and holding onto hope is more.......... hopeful. :) But YOU would prob get a positive even with coffee and weak pee.... your answer was blaring! can I get another :wohoo:

Very nice lines sweetheart!!! So, happy for you. I compulsive too. Luckily my hunny doesn't gwt mad I get different brands..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->