8/9 DPO - Sore nipples, feeling hot - thoughts?

Glittercandy

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I’m new to this website but heard good things about it. Would like to share with you my current symptoms and experience of this month TTC.

Me and my boyfriend been TTC (trying to conceive) since June, I’m aware my cycle isn’t a regular 28 day one. I’ve worked it out to be about 29/30 I’ll know for sure if AF comes this month - as plotting on an app. My last period was 18th December. Anyway ... I believe I have ovulated on either the 3rd or 4th jan. had some cramping that felt like ovulation pain on 7th and late evening of the 6th (hoping it was to do with implantation? IF not maybe late ovulation?) We had intercourse on the 28/29/30th DEC & 4th JAN! (Which hopefully was ovulation)

Tuesday I went for my smear, got home and my nipples were both hard - sorry tmi, within minutes they felt like they were on fire, stinging, burning and the sides of my breasts were sore. ( would have been 4/5 DPO) So much I just couldn’t get comfortable and in the end had to take paracetamol! The pain did subside, the next day I could feel like the aftermath of it but it hasn’t come back since. However my breasts do Look and feel fuller/heavier. It’s worth adding that I very rarerly get pain In my breasts or nipples, maybe had tender breasts once or twice before AF but it’s not a regular symptom for me.

Today I am around 8/9 DPO and last few days felt hot, clammy when everyone else is wrapped up in jackets and coats at work I’m going around with just my blouse as an outer layer. AF is due around 16/17th of this month - so way early to be her?! For the breast and nipple pain, I just found it very strange! And to have to take pain killers as well. I’ve had no spotting, did feel some pulling slight cramp on right side as mentioned above but that’s basically it.

Would really love to know what you ladies think and best of luck to all of you on your TTC journeys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->