8-9dpo and 3 faint positive AFTER 10 min window with 3 different tests! Any thoughts?

jollypop7

Trying for #1!
Reaction score
Sooo, I tested last night with three different brands of tests: Answer ER, Kroger, and Family Dollar and they all showed a faint but definitley there positive, but all after the 10 minute window! The lines are pink, not grey. I'm 9 dpo today. I'm thinking I'm going to go get some $tree tests because I read that they pick up 25 mIU. Anyone ever had that happen and get a BFP?

~**Fingers Crossed**~

Sounds very promising! FXed for you!

Thank you! I'm just so confused! I'm not sure what to think. My reasonable brain says to ignore those tests, but my baby hungry POAS addicted brain says they're positive!!! LOL

Sounds promising! It's still very early. I would wait a few days and see if the line gets darker/comes up earlier in the test!

I think this sounds really good but I would wait a few more days to test again O:)

x x x

it is still really early
and since the tests themselves say they are invalid after a time limit then you should ignore them.

I think you should wait till more like 12dpo or later.

Oiy. lol I know I need to wait, but I'm ADDICTED! I'm like the little girl in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! I want a BFP and I want it NOW! Hahaha. Ok I'm not that bad. I'm sure yall understand the feeling! :D

Another thought, I've been having slight menstrual like cramps almost every day since I O'd. Anyone else had that before?

sounds very promising babe. How long after the 10mins did they come up? Strange to have pink evaps on 3 different tests! I think this is the start of ur bfp! X

I think it took about 15 minutes for each to show. But I'm going to the dollar store to stock up! :D

I recently got my BFP - I am still in shock if I am honest. Keeping pinching myself. I too had faint pink lines. I put the first one down to evap so I tested again, same thing happened. I then tried another make of test - same thing happened with faint line after 10 mins. I then took plunge and used my more expensive clear blue digital to see and almost fainted when it came up pregnant. I was several more dpo than yourself. I so hope you are as lucky. The waiting game is a nightmare.

Best wishes

If they're $tree tests, I hear that positives occasionally take longer to show with those than with other tests.

I recently got my BFP - I am still in shock if I am honest. Keeping pinching myself. I too had faint pink lines. I put the first one down to evap so I tested again, same thing happened. I then tried another make of test - same thing happened with faint line after 10 mins. I then took plunge and used my more expensive clear blue digital to see and almost fainted when it came up pregnant. I was several more dpo than yourself. I so hope you are as lucky. The waiting game is a nightmare.

Best wishes

Dougal how feint were your feint lines? Could you see them just by looking at the test or did you have to tilt it in different lights to see a second line?

x x x

Well, got a BFN on my $tree test (duh) lol. At least I'm only wasting a dollar a pop tests and not expensive ones. Will retest in the AM and hope for the best! How's everyone else doing? Anyone else expect AF on the 22nd-23rd? Let me know, we can be testing buddies!!! :D

Hey SBB

Sorry for delayed reply. The first test with a faint line I found when I emptied the bin. It was the test from the day before. It was faint enough without tilting, but it was very very faint grey / pink and if I stared I felt it disappeared. I kept imagining it was not there really.

I thought it was strange to keep getting evap lines and thought perhaps the bath of test sticks I had were faulty. Then I used a cheap tesco one and again a faint line there - each time it was after the 3 mins so I doubted it. A few days later I thought I would use a digital clear blue and then it would either say preg or not. Luckily it said PREGNANT and then I went into shock.

I was so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did try taking a photo of the faint lines but you cannot really see - sorry.

I have continued testing each day to see when if I get a dark line on my Ebay sticks and it was about 7 days later the Ebay ones worked for me. Fingers and toes crossed I am 5 weeks today.

Hope this helps - Any questions feel free to PM me! The waiting game is hell.

I'm in the same boat...

Today is 10DPO (I believe), and I had a faint, but positive HPT at the 15-20 min mark using FMU (Target brand). I know you're not supposed to read after the 10 min window, but I had left it on the counter, and saw it when I got out of the shower. It also definatly darkened over the next few hours....so I took another (EPT) and I got a neg.

I have really been cramping yesterday and today, so who knows...
I guess I'll wait a few more days and test again (but it's soooooo hard) and see what happens.

Fingers crossed for everyone that is waiting on their +++++ :)

I have been having the same thing happen!! I am 8DPO started testing yesterday, keep getting all these "evaps" lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"