8-9dpo and going INSANE!

Impatient TTC

Reaction score
Suddenly really finding this 2ww really hard. I just feel really helpless, hate not being able to actively help it all in some way!

Only symptoms I've had are sore boobs since Friday, more so than I ever normally get before af. Got quite excited over the weekend, thinking I might be, but today I'm not so positive.

Other 'symptom' is extremely hungry - I could eat a horse! But then that might just be me being a pig, I don't know.

Does anyone have any tips as to how to relax? I need positivity ladies, I'm going crazy!

This is our 5th cycle TTC.

I am EXACT same as you!!!! except I did FR stupidly this morn and BFN and now Im so disappointed :--(
got my smiley face on OPK last Fri morn so prob ov;ed on Sat.... am I still in with a chance?

I've been like this since 1dpo... its awful! EVERY little symptom I could possibly link to pregnancy, I have. So I'm pretty much saying the only symptom I have is being extremely tired (probably 2ww stress wearing me down!!). What dpo do you test or do you wait for af to be late?

Hi girls. I am approx 8 dpo today. I don't temp anymore so i am just going from ewcm and O pains. I think it is impossible to not obsess over every little pain lol. I have been torturing myself since 2dpo. One weird thing though is that i haven't had any dreams for as long as i can remember but now every single night for the last 5 nights i have stupid but vivid dreams. I am gonna break down and test early on the 26th. I'm a glutton for punishment

I tested with an Internet cheapy this evening-bfn obviously! Thinking it's too early. As people say, you're in til af shows!

Just watching one born every minute and am in tears. One woman just said how she got pregnant immediately -makes me mad!

Have now got period-type pains. Hope af isn't coming early. Sigh.

Hereitgoes you're not out yet! I got my smiley on the Saturday (but was 1st day I tested so don't know if it was the first or 2nd day) so we're pretty much at the same point.

Whoever thought this would be so hard!

I had a moment though yesterday when I kinda thought 'most people have babies no problem, it will happen'! Wish I could think like that all the time!

Know exactly how you feel, this is the toughtest.

Impatient ttc, I do know what you're going through. I tried for #1 for almost a year. I figured my body was like the dead sea. I was so frustrated and hopeless. Then the first month I started temping I got pregnant. I think we were just missing O. Then when my first was 8 mo old I had the stringiest ewcm and we had sex and pregnant! I just know your day is coming soon!! So today, bunch more pinching down below, achy boobs, cervix high and hard. I'm gonna test still on Thursday after I pick up some dollar store hpts tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->