8-9dpo opinions please :/

xxChickpeaxx

Mummy to my Princess :)
Reaction score
I know its super early and im stupid for doing it but ive been having afew symptoms lately.. lots of twinges, backache, restless sleep, peeing ALOT and dreamt i got a bfp last night hehe so i woke up this morning and caved :blush:
Test is a 10miu i.c from ebay im approx 8-9dpo.. please tell me what you see :thumbup: any feedback much appreciated xx

Attachments

• 8dpo (2).jpg
    8dpo (2).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 8dpo (1).jpg
    8dpo (1).jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 115
I see a faint second line - clearer on the first pic than the 2nd. Did it come up in the time limit?

Thank you!! Yes i def saw something very faint within the time limit but pic is took about 30mins or so after where its gotten abit darker and more visible x its more irl too x

i c a faint line on the 1st 1,fingers crossed

These tests are not reliable. They give nasty evaps even within the time limit.
I hope you get your BFP when you try later with a better test.
Good luck! :dust:

Looks like a typical neg ic to me and yes that means with that vvvvvvvvv faint line shadow thing goin on.ics always are like that

I dont see anything sorry :(

thats what mine loked like at 8dpo and i got a bfp on first responce 10dpo my ic came up within the time limit :) xxx

Sorry I dont see anything. I got a v.faint +ve on one of these but 2 days later AF arrived!!! :( GL.

x

Thats what my ic looked like at 9dpo,I've always found these tests very reliable so if the line came up within the time limit I'd say it's looking good Hun xx

Still too early to tell.... keep trying but dont stress if you dont see anything before 12/13 DPO

can defo see a faint 2ndline on 2nd pic hun ....i agree grab a fr hpt or superdug hpt and re-test ;)
best of luck cant wait to see new test !!! :)

I bought some of these very same tests that say they pick up at 10 miu so I will be checking back to see if this was indeed a BFP, Good Luck hhun!!

Thanks everyone for looking :hugs:
im not getting my hopes up at all as i know how misleading these tests can be! Im testing again in the morning with another i.c so will update.. dont really want to get a frer yet as im only 8-9dpo so still early! will wait till weekend (if i can lol) and grab one then if im still getting these faint lines..fx [-o<

I got 4 of those in the past week, and they were all evap lines. I am not preggo as I had a blood test done yesterday and started today. Take a FRER in about 3-4 days :) They are much more reliable.

can see the faint line.. hope it's start of your bfp... gl

well yesterdays test must of been an evap because cant see anything on this mornings :( can you?

Attachments

• P1260756.jpg
    P1260756.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 22
  • P1260753.jpg
    P1260753.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics