8 day so late. Wasn't trying but wasnt preventing

Mummapond

Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I am 8 days late. The feed was done on the 3rd and 4th of October. I took a test at lunch time on Friday the 28th but it was a negative. I haven't tested since. However, my mother thinks I am pregnant and the test was wrong.

Sorry if this is to much info but I have been:

Gassy
Off my food
My lady area has changed smell
Getting dizzy spells
Very tired
Nipples have darkened slightly
And today my right ovary started to ache.

If anyone has tips and tricks to make sure that you An D the baby are 100% healthy at all times I would love to hear it. Also tips about when to test and which one to use would be great.

If you were truly 8 days late you would almost 100% have a positive by now should you be pregnant. Also the timing doesn't really work out. If your 8 days late and had intercourse on the days you said it's very unlikely you would have been fertile at that time. Your most likely having an off cycle where you ovulated later or not at all meaning your af wouldn't be due yet. Happens to even the most regular of ladies sometimes. I'd wait a few more days, take another test and then for its negative pop and see a doctor as they can give you something to kick start your new cycle.

If you were truly 8 days late you would almost 100% have a positive by now should you be pregnant. Also the timing doesn't really work out. If your 8 days late and had intercourse on the days you said it's very unlikely you would have been fertile at that time. Your most likely having an off cycle where you ovulated later or not at all meaning your af wouldn't be due yet. Happens to even the most regular of ladies sometimes. I'd wait a few more days, take another test and then for its negative pop and see a doctor as they can give you something to kick start your new cycle.

I should have stated that my period was on the 20th of September my period only last for 4 days. I have still not had my period. I will be taking another test tomorrow morning and I AMA going to the doctors too.

If your last period was September 20th and you've not had a period yet after dtd on October 3/4 then it is highly possible that you were fertile than and may be pregnant. A pregnancy test should be positive by now so I would test again. If it is still negative, go to the doctor for bloodwork and that will tell you your exact hcg levels.

As a side note I'm going through the same thing right now. My last period was October 3rd. I have not had a period since and have had either very faint positive or negative tests. I am always regular like clockwork so I'm not sure what is going on.

Try to take the test again after you have missed your period.

If you take the test a week to 2 after you have missed your period. The test should be somewhat accurae

Any updates?
About worrying about health: try to stay relaxed/avoid stress, avoid alcohol and tobacco, eat healthy, :) all will be well! There are no guarantees in life but best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->