8 days late and going crazy!

Connorsmom612

Mother of 1 and TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok so I am 8 days late for af! I have been keeping really good track of my period for the last few months. Here's the dates for the last few months:

4/3
5/6
6/8
7/11
8/15

Most of the cycles are 33 days long with the except of the last one that is 35 days, so if my cycle were to be 35 days this time then I should have gotten my period on 9/19 (last friday)

Well she hasn't shown her face yet and I took a bunch tests! I took one yesterday with First Response and it was a :bfn:. I also had taken some ClearBlue tests that look like a :bfp: to me but the line is very small and I've heard that Clear Blue gives alot of false positive results because of the dye.

Anyway, I'm going crazy just wondering if I am or not. Has anyone else gotten a :bfp: after being so late?

Post a Pic! Best of luck and keep testing. Still hope until the :witch: shows her face!!

At first I didnt understand your dates....you put the month first across the water don't ya!? Now I understand!!!

Keep goin hun!!!! You can do it!!!!!

xxx:hug::hug::hug:

I understand how your feel hun! :hugs: Im also 8 days late and getting BFN's :(

Hope you get your BFP soon! xx

Post a Pic! Best of luck and keep testing. Still hope until the :witch: shows her face!!

I'm gonna try to post a pic later! I need my camera battery to charge and I need to put Connor down for the night first! Will try to post asap!

At first I didnt understand your dates....you put the month first across the water don't ya!? Now I understand!!!

Keep goin hun!!!! You can do it!!!!!

xxx:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks! I too have trouble reading the dates from acrossed the pond! :dohh:

do u chart? if u dont then maybe ur a little out with ur O date?!?!?! b4 i started charting,if i was ever late i wud be convinced i was pg,but when i started charted,i began2see why my af was late/early....cos ur O day can change every mth, but ur LP stays the same (days from O to af) first mth i started charting i O on cd15...news2me ,always thought it was cd14, 2nd mth was cd20 !! and i then had a longer af....and so on, if u dont chart u really shud its so usful:) wether u dont or dont will keep me FX for u a bfp:)

Good luck! We'll be needing an update, when you get that positive. :hugs:

I understand how your feel hun! :hugs: Im also 8 days late and getting BFN's :(

Hope you get your BFP soon! xx

I hope you get ur :bfp: soon too! I just wish the :witch: would just come so I can stop going crazy and thinking about it every single second!

You MUST keep me updated though! Good Luck and hope the :witch: stays away!

do u chart? if u dont then maybe ur a little out with ur O date?!?!?! b4 i started charting,if i was ever late i wud be convinced i was pg,but when i started charted,i began2see why my af was late/early....cos ur O day can change every mth, but ur LP stays the same (days from O to af) first mth i started charting i O on cd15...news2me ,always thought it was cd14, 2nd mth was cd20 !! and i then had a longer af....and so on, if u dont chart u really shud its so usful:) wether u dont or dont will keep me FX for u a bfp:)

Hey Honey! No I haven't been charting at all :( My OH and I have the mentality that if it happens, it happens. We're trying but not really trying if ya know what I mean. My sister does charting though and she was so stressed about it that it took her forever to get pregnant! Unfortunately she had a miscarriage last week at 8 weeks :(

I guess my point is that we are going to let nature takes it course and hopefully it's this month!

Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon hun xx

Keeping everything crossed for you hun! Post a pic when you can!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->