8 days late I

Cigwe

Reaction score
I am so annoyed and frustrated with my "limbo" body. I have never been more than 6 days late. The one time I was, I was 9 days pregnant with dd. this month has been crazy weird. I've has Mid cycle spotting from cd10-13 which has NEVER happened before! Ever! And could be linked to ovulation but I'm not sure...I did have ewcm. Anyway my biggest symptoms is my lack of breast soreness which I always get every single month, really bad middle of the night cramps, and waves of nausea....plus of cousre this annoying missing period.
I did a test 2 days ago bfn. With my daughter I was 6 weeks when I got a bfp so I'm waiting until next week to test again.
So just looking for opinions could I be pregnant or am I missing a period for the first time ever?

I so know what you mean Ive never been pregnant before but this waiting thing is killing me!!.. lol
I am now 13 days late never been this late , I had very light spotting 1 week bfore period due and yet no sign of aunt flow. I usually bleed regularly and if she is late on showing its usually 1 day or 2 but never 13days, Still waiting to test again will keep you posted last test was at 11days i believe!...

Baby dust to you!:dust::dust:

PS. Keep me posted!

In the same boat..... 18 days late no period multiple symptoms and neg HPT! Going in the 16th for doc appointment! Same thing happened with my first child didnt show positive till 8 weeks! Hope you get positive results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->