8 days late .. worried :(

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by tina89, Mar 31, 2011.

1. tina89

tina89 Well-Known Member

im today 8 days late for my AF. Im so regular throughout my all cycles but this is the very first time im missing my periods for such a long time. This is my 2nd month TTC for #1... I have some symptoms of pregnancy ,, just having side pain while i lie down on my sides. light cramps in sides on and off lower back pain and tiredness.
    I took 2 HPT's , one on 3rd day after missed AF and one yesterday(7 days late).. both negative.

do any of u got a positive after 7 days of missed periods? Im still hopefull but also scared :(
    please share ur ideas.

2. funkym

funkym Well-Known Member

Hiya - Could you of ovulated later than you thought???? My SIL didnt get a pos until she was 3 weeks late!! Hope you get your BFP !! xx

3. jen020185

jen020185 Well-Known Member

hey,

fingers crossed for your bfp :) I had a 9 day late af back in sept 2010 but unfortunately was bfn and just a late af (which is very rare for me coz like clockwork always), I think it happened coz i'd totally convinced myself that month i was preganant and stressed myself so much that it ended up late :( I did at least 15 pg tests all negative, such a downer when af came :( since then i try to think every month that im not preg (although its really hard to do) just keep testing hope you get your bfp :) xxxxxxxx

4. Sometimes it takes a while to show on an HPT. The best thing to do is getting a blood test done.

G/L