8 days strong positive opks

Just checked and I still have lotiony cm. wouldn't call it ewcm. I may have been mistaking the first 2 opk I took for positives and they truly were negative. The others I have taken the test line was much darker. But that's been 5 days of those now. Maybe I have ovulated late? My cycles have been shorter but maybe I'm going back to the 40 day cycles. We bd last night and are going to again tonight. We will see what happens. Thanks for everything!

Here are the first 3 opk I have taken. The first 2 I thought were positive but now I'm thinking they may have been negative. The rest I have taken have looked like the 3rd one in this pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
Also I wrote on hem upside down. The control lines are on the bottom of the pic. To me it almost looks like the control line gets lighter and the test line is the same in all the pics. So weird! Could it be a faulty batch?!

Ahh i was reading them the wrong way round...

If the control line is at the bottom then id say your positive is definitely the last one! Although possible to have more than one positive, when you test daily and see the progression its easier to define what is *YOUR* positive iykwim?

But when next to the others, CD21 is the height of your surge. For some women it has to build and then it dies away slowly (which is why im thinking todays is negative for me as its lighter than my strongest point of the surge) whereas other women it just goes from stark negative to blazing positive in a day...and then back to stark negative....

Its because all our bodies surge differently. However this 8 day surge is totally bewildering, and im sure my body has just been *trying* to O but just hasnt been successful....so surge keeps on going until success?!

Gah!!!!

Got this, this morning with a really weak SMU :(

Im so bloody confused!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
Oh and to confuse matters, my temp finally spiked this morning.....

Sigh.....:coffee:

Well I would trust your temp above anything. I finally got a obvious negative last night. So I'm hoping I'm in my tww. I hope everything straightens up for you! How many cd are you now?

Thanks hun, my CM is still dried up and temp is up so iv not idea what the opks are doing. Will see what my temps hold tomorrow....

You must be so happy to finally get a negative!! Let me know how this cycle turns out for you!

Im currently CD32 :(

When I was pregnant my OPKs stayed positive... any chance you could be?

Well i *technically* could be 7/8dpo....because of when i first got +ive opk and EWCM. And iv seen alot of ladies get strong positive opks before getting their bfp's at around 7dpo....

I just find it so hard to believe it when the opks and temps arent agreeing!!

Took a hpt on the 23rd and BFN but i guess it could be early if my theory of O'ing at the beginning of the surge is true....

Urgh. This is horrible :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->