8 dpo and going crazy

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
This is the first cycle in a while that I've been tracking with opks and cm and I've figured out that I'm around the 8 dpo mark (as long as ovulation actually happened)

So far today I've had
  • Stabbing pains in my boobs
  • Sore nipples
  • Sharp pulling pains in my tummy
  • On/off nausea that isn't helped by drinking or eating
  • And the weirdest one - on my right boob there's lots of blue veins that are actually visible in the nipple area :wacko:

I'm trying to resist testing until tomorrow morning (normally I'd have started testing at 5 dpo, even though common sense tells me nothing will have happened by then) and I swear it's driving me bonker

I am on my 9 dpo and only feeling on/off cramps ( mild ) and spotted bronish on 7 dpo evening and 8 dpo morning... now is just clear :S no sore breasts....

Looks like yours looks like a + ? :p

I'm with you on that one!! Have had some crazy symptoms this cycle! I've had a dull ache since about 5dpo, sore boobs, I was nauseous for a couple of days etc.. I've been testing like my life depended on it too which is also driving me insane as its always been too early! lol why do we do this to ourselves?

Going to wait till I'm late now (Wednesday is d day) before I take another one, although I think im out this month now!

Good luck ladies

Bfn this morning for me (though it's only 9 dpo), not too upset as it's still early, but then again I'm not feeling too confident either .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->