8 DPO. Anyone else?

Fizzyfefe

Mama and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I ovulated last Sunday and I told myself that I wouldn't drive myself crazy... But I'm going crazy. It took almost three years to conceive my son and I have polycystic ovaries. Anyone else want to wait with me? My only symptom right now is cramping on my left side. I do not temp, but I monitor my cervical mucus and can always feel when I ovulate.

I honestly can't remember anything from last time because I had no idea that I was pregnant. I asked my husband, since he knew before I did, and he remembers that I peed a lot and ate like I was starving all day long. None of that has happened this time, but I'm also early.

I'm going to try and wait a few more days to test with my FRER... But I will probably go get some dollar store tests for the next few days. I won't bother wasting the good test if I start spotting. I usually spot two days before my period starts.

Enough rambling for now. I hope someone else out there has similar dates as me and wants to share their experience.

I'm 6 or 7 dpo, leaning towards 7 so we're close! I feel lucky this month, hubby too. I didn't know I was pregnant at first with my son as well, a long time ago for me. Other people suspected though and I just thought they were being crazy. I did all of a sudden just know which prompted me to test but I knew I was before I even saw the lines, don't know how. I remember feeling dizzy one morning before that but that was it.
This time.. Well I felt dizzy a few days ago.. And I've been more thirsty than usual. Noticed spotting this morning too.. I'm buying some FRER on my way home from work.. One tomorrow and another Friday.. I know it's early and I should wait till the 1st. I don't want to waste money but I'm very impatient and it gets harder to hold off with every passing day.

Hi! How old is your son? I really feel lucky this month, too, although I just took a dollar store test and it was negative. It's my own fault for not using FMU and not having any self control. ;)

Maybe your spotting is implantation?

Tomorrow I will be 10 DPO... Still too early for my FRER, I think, and you're right, it's such a waste of money. Waiting is always easier said than done, though!

I thought I started my period this morning, but it was just lots of creamy CM. Used my dollar test with FMU. It was negative. Trying not to get disappointed yet, since I'm only 10 DPO.

Still having some cramping. I woke up the past few days drenched in sweat, which happens sometimes when my thyroid levels are off. Trying not too think too much into it yet!

My son is 14, he's almost old enough to babysit for me! Don't let an early negative get you down, some little ones are just implanting and maybe that's the cramping. I've decided to hold off testing until Friday but that's easier said than done. A lady I work with made me feel better about all they symptom spotting I tend to do that sometimes makes me feel crazy. She said something a long the lines of it helps your body realize that you want it to be pregnant.

Yeah, 10dpo is way too early to be disappointed, but I'm sure it's hard not to be.

I try not to test early because i know once i do it will become an everyday/twice a day habit until AF arrives...ugh...too addicting!

I’m 10dpo today too, but I’m not very hopeful this time around. Our timing was off (yes, technically we were in the window but just barely), and the last week has been filled with stressful family drama. Still, I’ll wait with you as I can’t help but be hopeful anyway.

:dust:

Hey can I join in?
I'm either 8 or 9 dpo. Around 5 or 6 dpo I was having some cramps and twinges that I thought might be implantation. I've been having some minor headaches and times where my heart rate increases while I'm just sitting around. I've also had lots of creamy cm since 6 or 7 dpo. My bbt has been slightly elevated too. And the last 2 days I've been feeling a heavy feeling in my uterus area. It feels like a little stone is siting in the bottom of it or something. Also, yesterday my blood pressure was low and I was feeling lightheaded and had an increased heart rate. Oh and I 've been having indigestion which I've never had in my life... So I'm hoping all this means good signs... fx My SO doesn't want to test until at least the day my period is suppose to start which is the 1st of March. I may try to persuade her to test a little earlier though. This waiting is killing me. We both really hope it's positive. It would a wonderful birthday present for her because her b-day is on the 3rd.

FX and baby dust to everyone!!

Hey ladies. I think I'm out this cycle. Hubby and I had sex last night and I spotted immediately after. Also woke up with a tiny bit of spotting. I bet I will start my period by the weekend.

I'm sorry Fizzy, if you're out try not to dwell on it but I still have my fingers crossed for ya!

Thanks! I don't have any more spotting at the moment. I may go out and buy a couple more tests if I don't spot anymore today.

Are you still holding off testing until Friday?

Fizzy, I also have PCOS and I think I may have ovulated on sunday as well!

I'm currently having pregnancy symptoms along with fatigue and nausea. If it's not pregnancy, this is one really bad PMS I'm having! HAHA! I just bought a bunch of cheap dollar store pregnancy tests and plan on testing every day until I get a period....maybe? with PCOS we never know, right!? but so far, yesterday was negative. waiting to have to use the bathroom to test today.

Good luck to you!!!!

Good luck to you as well! It's so difficult with polycystic ovaries, never knowing if you're going to ovulate or how painful it's going to be.

So...

Ladies... I couldn't help it, I peed on a stick again... Am I imagining this?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 22
I see a line! Was it in the time frame? You are defenetly not imagining it!

The line popped up within a minute, but I took a picture at the three minute mark. I keep taking it out of the trash to look. :haha:

I'm going to get a pink dye test in the morning! Oh gosh. It's going to be impossible to go until after breakfast because of my son. Ahh!

fingers crossed for you! I say take a digital on monday!

Definitely! And maybe a few more between now and then. Lol.

Have any of you tested? It's Friday!

I did and I got another negative. Still hoping though! I bought some extras last night so I can test over the weekend too. Have you confirmed with a pink line yet? I'm so excited for you!

The digital was cheaper than the pink dye! And I couldn't resist, obviously. I am going to make a ticker now! :cloud9:

I'm sorry you had a negative. Do you usually spot before your period starts? Any symptoms?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 13
Congrats Fizzy!! I love digitals because any hint of HCG you get a black or white answer. No grey like you do with the lines. BUT YAY! Happy dance for you!

Weebles, don't give up yet! I took one today, too, got a BFN. I've gotten a few cheap ones for the weekend and I'm saving a digital for Tuesday! Fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->