8 dpo bfp????

growlil1

Reaction score
Hello ladies I am currently 9 dpo today. Last night before bed i couldnt take it anymore and took a test because of many signs tempting me to test test test. I know 8dpo is still early but what do you think of this test? Bfp or bfn?
https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/sheilafield/Mobile%20Uploads/20150305_002141.jpg

I am so rubbish at spotting BFP lines and not familiar with the line position on this particular test.....however I think I can see a faint second line. Tentative congratulations. I would test again on fmu tomorrow x x

I see a line too! Did you test with fmu this morning?

i can see a faint line without squinting. i got my bfp at 8 dpo at 4pm and mine was as faint as your line on wondfo and on frer at the time. if your line came up within the time limit, id be confident about it !

I see something faint. Did you retest?

Ooo I can see a line! Good luck xx

UPDATE: I retested the next morning and again had a faint line that wasn't any darker. I waited two days to test again and it was negative. Looks like it was a chemical :(

Aaw no! Has af arrived tho? How do u feel? Xx

Still no AF. I've been cramping since 7dpo which why I tested so early in the first place. I usually don't start cramping until the day before. AF is due tomorrow tho.

You could still be in then. Do another test tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->