8 dpo....bfp?

KjConard

Reaction score
I am 7 or 8 dpo today. I had a busy busy day and figured I take my 3rd test of the day tonight! I am a POASA!

I couldn't believe it when I saw a faint but pink line. I have never used the curve FRER before and don't know if they give false positives or evaps. I know I ovulated last Tursday or Wednesday and not any earlier. This is my first pp ovulation (still haven't had af since having my son). I got a positive smiley OPK both last Monday and Tuesday with o pains both days. Previously I would only get O pain one day and one smiley OPK.

This seems too early to be getting a pink line?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 65
KJ I certainly see a second line and it looks pinkish to me.
The new frer indents I have seen tend to be a perfect skinny line of "space" like there is no white backing there, or gray, but not pink.
It may be the start of something as this early on it would be a very faint line and those are hard to judge color on.
FX and :dust: to you!

I see something too, if it helps i got a line like this with fmu a few years ago on the same day that betas that afternoon had a result of 11(bloods were about 6 hrs after frer).

Yes I tested five more times today and its only noon (I can't help myself).

My first test this morning was a FRER with the curved handle again. I saw a faint pink line but I could hardly see it. I then immediately tested with a First Response Rapid Response test and got a light pink line within a few minutes. I still didn't believe it so I worked out and then retested with a $1 cheapie and a line came up within a minute. My husband couldn't believe it so he made my try a digital (he believe I'm pregnant when the digi say 'pregnant'). It came out as not pregnant but I think it is because I'm so early. I just got home and I was so curious and I can't help my self but I took another curved FRER and it was pink immediately although it is light it is a lot darker than the ones from this morning.

So fingers crossed the lines keep getting darker as I am only 8/9 dpo today.

Take a FR Gold Digi. I guarantee it will be positive

:happydance:
Congrats KJ - Good to know a permanently line eyed ole lady like me isn't always crazy:whacko: lol

Lol JLM! You are not a wacko! Confirmed with another FRER and digital this morning! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats! Your experience was very similar to mine at 8dpo. Things can and do happen very early sometimes!

KJ That's awesome Huge Congrats!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"