8 DPO.. Could it be after all this time??

angeleyesf29

Reaction score
Hello, My husband and I have been trying to concieve for almost 2 years now and it has been very frustrating. I was diagnosed with PCOS about a year ago. This last month was the 4th month we have tried Clomid. I am 8 DPO and have been having cramping like there is a cyst poping. Alot of lower back pain, and hungry all the time, I wake up in the middle of the night with my tummy telling me "feed me!" Also getting up quite often to pee. My breast are very tender ( but I thought that could be due to the clomid). I did take a HPT this morning and it was negative. Could it be that I still am pregnant and its just to early??? Angel

yes, way too early hon. Test in a couple days and then a couple days after that.
FX'd

Sounding good, it is impatient stuff isnt it!!
Try to hold out a bit, use the early tests they may detect something just that little bit earlier, and are on bogof in superdrug and boots.
Really good luck to you :hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

I have never had these kind of symptoms in the past, I just hope I am not getting my hopes up once again. This is our last month of Fertility drugs so I have my fingers, toes, hairs, and everything else crossed!!!!

you're testing too early sweetie. wait again and try in 2-3 days. it's hard for us LTTC'ers but our time is coming soon!

babydust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"