8 DPO FRER squinter

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
Teeny tiny FRER squinter. Do you see it?

I have gotten FRER squinters before and gotten AF basically on time, so I have written them off as false positives. I've also gotten ghosty lines like this and had a beta come back at < 1 miU/mL. So really, I don't trust FRERs anymore unless it's an obvious solid, pigmented, continuous line, but I just can't stop myself from buying them cycle after cycle, sigh. Symptoms: dry mouth, sore boobs, left-sided cramps

My NP suggested that my LH surge may be causing these faint lines, somehow? I've gotten lines like this at 7 DPO, only to have them disappear by 8 DPO. She also said it could be a CP, but that CPs usually give positive pregnancy tests for longer than one day, and that obvi with a CP I'd have to have a non-zero beta to cause the lines.

So she's stumped, and I'm stumped. Odds are very low that this will turn into anything, but hey, I'll enjoy this momentary hope while I can!

Attachments

• IMG_7907.jpg
    IMG_7907.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 117
I think I can see something ever so faint when i zoomed right in.

Good luck! :)

I think I see it when I zoom as well!! Can't wait to see another test! &#10084;&#65039;

I can see something really light but when I zoom it seems to fade. GL!

I see something and i dont have to zoom in.. cant tell if there is color though! Good luck!

I do see a little something. Very very faint but there. Seeing as you're only 8dpo, I would have been surprised if it was obviously bright. Most women get clear bfps at 10dpo or after.

Wishing you luck! :flower:

I see a line but not sure about the color. Does it look pink irl??

a flash of something caught my attention. I had something similar at 10dpo. had the next 2 days go negative and then a line showed up on 13dpo. So who knows.

It's unlikely for LH to be causing them as hpt are built differently than opk's (whereas on opks hcg can cause a positive to appear). BUT because they are very similar proteins if you have a faulty test that just wasn't built right it might be possible but very very rare to occur.

Keep testing!!

9 DPO and absolutely nothing on FRER or IC. Guess the faint line yesterday was just a fluke, oh well

Attachments

• IMG_8050.jpg
    IMG_8050.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_8052.jpg
    IMG_8052.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 52
Omg omg girl!!!! I see that!! Can't wait for tomorrow's test! Btw this pregnancy I'm also noticing massive dry mouth too! So sounds promising

Thanks everyone!

So had a nice road trip today, got out of the house and away from my tests haha! Came back and tested, and seeing nothing. If an 8-hour hold isn't going to make a line show up, I don't know what will!

With DD and DS I had solid BFPs at 8/9 DPO, so it's hard not to feel like I'm out with these shadowy/blank tests. I am really not seeing anything on either of these tests, and when I put them next to my 8 DPO tests I see no progression in the evaps.

Attachments

• IMG_8162.jpg
    IMG_8162.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8163.jpg
    IMG_8163.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members