8 DPO FRER squinter

I actually had to take progesterone for a year but it was in the form of provera. I had biopsies done every 3 months. I had Hyperplasia with atypia. Basically a thickening of the lining of my uterus but it caused abnormal cell clusters to grow and those had a 30% of giving me uterine cancer. I was given the all clear about a year ago and we officially began our ttc journey.

I have to get another biopsy done as soon as the hcg is out of my system from my mc. I test again on Friday (did a test on saturday and it was a light line on a frer but they are coming up negative on a 25 miu dollar store test). Hopefully it comes back good so we can ttc as soon as af shows (assuming she doesn't come early and we get the results back before hand).

As for your recent test, I don't see anything but that could just be my lap top. And I find squinters barely catch on camera.

I see a faint line for sure. Hmmm. Fingers crossed!

Yup, me too, still seeing it :/ if this doesn't turn to a bfp, maybe write to te company and try to get some money back, then boycott frer's.

Aayla, was the progesterone treating the abnormal cells, or do you think it was causing them? I'm sorry to hear about all you've had to go through with the testing and the mc :hugs: Hoping your light line turns into something

Giggly, I've thought about the boycotting, it's just that FRERs are the only test that can detect down to < 10 miU/mL, so I just keep going back to them over and over again... So embarrassing how I sort of cling to them for hope!

I am about 99% sure that I'm out this cycle. Today's tests (11 DPO) look fainter than yesterday's haha. Just don't see any universe in which I could be pregnant this cycle.

I woke up at 4 am with absolutely horrible cramps, so I think AF is making her sneaky way over despite the fact that I'm on the progesterone.

Negative FRER, negative $ store, negative IC

Blahhhhhhhhh!

Attachments

• IMG_8389.jpg
    IMG_8389.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8388.jpg
    IMG_8388.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8387.jpg
    IMG_8387.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 17
Sooo Sorry. Maybe you just test better later in the day? I know testing can be so extremely frustrating :hugs:

Titusmomma, I just know I'm out, sigh.

I noticed your "no more early testing" in your ticker--maybe it's really time for me to stop doing it too haha!

Titusmomma, I just know I'm out, sigh.

I noticed your "no more early testing" in your ticker--maybe it's really time for me to stop doing it too haha!
ha ha yes, I am needing to keep my sanity in check. I have been testing since my son was a year. It seems I have been seeing faint lines, shadows, squinters for over a year. But nothing progresses. By 9-12dpo I am always back to negatives. I figure if I start testing at 10-11dpo and I see a line then I can finally believe it will be something.

GL to you.:flower: It is never easy for anyone.

That is a really good point. I also see something every single cycle and get my hopes up and they never progress!

the progesterone was what they gave me to get rid of the clusters. Not sure why. After being on it for a year straight I had to switch it to 3w on 1w off in order to induce cycles. Now I only take provera for that reason, if needed. Since I started on femara a few months ago I haven't needed it but not sure what my body is going to do now. I was only 4 days late with af when I miscarried so it may come at it's regular time or be a bit late.

i have also decided to stop testing early. I didn't get my bfp until 13dpo and it was a light line. But I tested from 6dpo and on. I spent so much money and we just can't afford to keep that up every month. So now I will wait out the TWW and only start testing 14dpo.

More and more, waiting is just sounding like a good idea! But cycle after cycle I break down and test early. It's really hard to just wait, especially to know that if I don't test until 14 DPO I may miss a CP and not be able to give that info to my doctor to help her tailor the treatments.

BTW, I have seen a few people with femara dosages in their tickers--may I ask what femara does? This is my first time taking medication to address fertility-related issues so I am unfamiliar with the medications.

Femara stimulates ovulation. Similar to clomid but without the side effects. I take it. It's how I got my bfp. My first cycle was too low of a dose so I didn't ovulate, next cycle was perfect but we didn't dtd enough and then third cycle I made sure we did it every day and I got my bfp.

Now I just wait for my first af to show so I can go back on it.

I tried to never test until i was at least a day late! Definitely did that for my sanity! With this baby, I was way over a missed period, two in fact! I had surgery 9 days, 9 DAYS!, before this little one implanted and I had my period the week before surgery! Never would have guessed it though because i was on anesthesia so the next month, i assumed my missed period was because of the medicine throwing my system off, but by the next month, af still hadn't shown up! So I took a test without my bf knowing because he kept saying "no you're not pregnant, just wait, you aren't" and sure enough, my pee hadn't made it to the end of the strip yet and the line was there clear and dark as day! So I always wait!

Id take an eveing test. FRER is always better for me in the evening ... Still holding out for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->