8 dpo. negative tests :(

M

Mumoftwo0212

Am I out this month?
I ovulated 29th may. I know this throughusing opks...
Between 3 & 5 dpo I started feeling nauseous. Started getting twinge pain to the rright of my belly button 4/5 dpo. Getting popping feelings in my abdomen. Fatigued, nauseous, feel yuck, constipated! Having to get up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet. Then the strange thing was last night when my 19 month old daughter kissed my belly where the pain is and said baba. Did a test today and it was a bfn :'(
So am I out or do I still have a chance? I'm due AF on the 12th and never suffer from cramps until my period is due. Someone, anyone please give me your input x

I can't tell you if you really have a chance or not. But 8DPO is too early to test....give it a couple more days and test again.

8 dpo is so early! You may not have even implanted yet...

I would give it to at least 10dpo before testing again, but it may be more accurate to test closer to your missed AF on the 12th.

Positive thoughts for you
:dust:

With both my boys I got positive tests at 10dpo so I would give it a couple days.

Until af arrives, everyone's in with a chance. Best of luck! xx

With ds1 I tested negative at 10dpo but got a BFP at 12dpo :) x

8dpo is still too early, I was getting BFN right up till 13dpo and on 14dpo I got my BFP. Your certainly not out until AF shows up so don't lose hope just yet :)

So I did an ic today and got a vvvvv faint line. That faint the camera on my phone won't pick it up...
9dpo today. Any ideas? X

Relax a bit. Everything sounds good. You said you got a faint, right? You are just really early on. Give it a few days and try again to see if you get a more definitive positive.

I got bfn at 11dpo and bfp on beta at 15dpo. You're definitely still in!!! Have you tested again? Good luck!

Not yet I haven't as got no tests left. Only got opks in atm. I know people say they can be used to detect pregnancy but no idea what they should do x

Not yet I haven't as got no tests left. Only got opks in atm. I know people say they can be used to detect pregnancy but no idea what they should do x

People who say OPKs can detect pregnancy are wrong. The only thing OPks detect is LH in your system. It's said we always have a little and some women even have enough to turn an OPK positive right before their period. This doesn't mean they are ovulating again, just that they are having another LH serge.

As for your HPT...a line is a line!! No matter how faint! I'd wait a couple more days and test again with a First Response!

Its best to then wait until your period is due. That way you won't stress yourself out! Fx you get your bfp!!!

I got a proper bfp at 11 and 12dpo my lines were very pale.

sounds good so far xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"